What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

callmack1

Staff member
Knights jerseys just don't look right. I think it;s the red on the shoulders of their Home jersey, it's way too far up.

GAZF

First Grade
screenshot_20191128-181004_email-jpg.34344
Knights taking the torch from Penrith for poorly contrasting away jersey.

Groth

Juniors
Knights away.

Jerseys on sale today aswell for $99

Attachments

• 991-949.jpg
    991-949.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 992-949.jpg
    992-949.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 56

Frailty

First Grade
The nib logo is way too high on both kits, similar to the brumbies kit. Wish they convinced nib to reduce the size and/or get rid of the box on the away kit.

Funny thing is that these are placed higher than the jersey the players are wearing.
Different placement for the fan jerseys?

Groth

Juniors
Funny thing is that these are placed higher than the jersey the players are wearing.
Different placement for the fan jerseys?

I hadn't noticed that but yeah the nib logo is larger on the ones I posted. The one Pearce has on has the sides in line with the outside of the logos.

Knights jerseys just don't look right. I think it;s the red on the shoulders of their Home jersey, it's way too far up.

I’m similar to you although what puts it off is the big green NIB sponsorship.. similar to BP of years ago. On a Red and Blue canvas it just doesn’t work. If NIB was purely in the white font with no green, it would be a cracking jersey in my opinion

Blue and green should never be seen.. (yes Canberra may be an exception)

Arucard

Juniors
I’m similar to you although what puts it off is the big green NIB sponsorship.. similar to BP of years ago. On a Red and Blue canvas it just doesn’t work. If NIB was purely in the white font with no green, it would be a cracking jersey in my opinion

Blue and green should never be seen.. (yes Canberra may be an exception)
Auckland......... Nothing wrong with blue and green together.