What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
I accept that you do need a good slice of luck to go all the way. Injuries, judiciary etc. If we are fortunate with the like, I reckon we can win the comp. There... I said it :D
But, do you reckon we will win the comp? There's a difference. Say it!

TheRam

Coach
There appears to be a definite Premiership window opening up for us if we're good enough and can make a one or two astute signings in the off-season.

The Roosters without Cronk and potentially Mitchell should slip back a bit. I'd be surprised if the Storm field a Premiership contending squad next season (still will probably be minor premiers). Souths without Sutton and Burgess shouldn't be anywhere near as strong. Raiders are vulnerable for a back-it-up next season scenario. No other squad appears to be significantly improving their squad.

It appears to be available if we're smart and good enough.

For mine, Manly will be the team to beat barring injuries next year, besides the Roosters.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Why Manly? They are a good team with some potential and a couple of superstars, but they will have inexperience in some key positions, Turbo is a bit injury prone, Jake won't start the season and the backline has some average players. I wouldn't put them ahead of us.

And they currently have no hooker ....

84 Baby

Referee
Reckon Moanly have way more question marks than us.
They had a lot of players having their best seasons last year, whereas I thought DCE and Jake Trfvxdggdevic had down years comparatively. For which players will that become the norm?

Glenneel

Bench
Why Manly? They are a good team with some potential and a couple of superstars, but they will have inexperience in some key positions, Turbo is a bit injury prone, Jake won't start the season and the backline has some average players. I wouldn't put them ahead of us.
And potentially have a hooker problem.

Latest posts