What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Would not shock if he signs with the Storm.

Curtis Scott ... gone
Brodie Croft ... gone

The Storm seem to be juggling pieces to make such a move ... or they have salary cap issues.
I don't know

Btw, go the Bills!!

King hit

Coach
we’ll take him at the Sharks Ey
I’ll even wash his undies post games and training.
The dude is a once in generation signing for any club.
Equal to Inglis at his peak .

Imagine if Tedesco cops a serious injury and they e lost LM to the titans over 200k per year.

im actually amused the Roosters are even mentioning a salary cap.
f**kers can sign anyone they want normally.
Tedesco and Cronk
Baha
Yet the Roosters have had to release players such as RTS, SBW, Maloney, Cronk and Pearce in the last few years who were on big salaries

typicalfan

Coach
Would not shock if he signs with the Storm.

Curtis Scott ... gone
Brodie Croft ... gone

The Storm seem to be juggling pieces to make such a move ... or they have salary cap issues.
I don't know

Btw, go the Bills!!
They just re-signed Papenhauzen I think who would have gotten a significant upgrade you would think.

moffla

Bench
They just re-signed Papenhauzen I think who would have gotten a significant upgrade you would think.
I did hear he essentially just got Croft’s earnings on top of his current salary but I’m not sure how true that is.

but yeah, in all seriousness I doubt we’d have the serious coin available to land Latrell.

None of those guys besides from Cronk have anything to do with this year. They are irrelevant. Blame Canberra for not scoring with an extra man on the field or letting your opponents go the length of the field.

I hate those light green merkins as much as the next guy, but they were well and truly ripped off.

That was the most undeserved and rancid gf victory in history thanks to inept and incompetent officials

I will never recognise it.

beave

Coach
Beave is a merkin

t3_rqy5r

Tiger5150

Bench
I did hear he essentially just got Croft’s earnings on top of his current salary but I’m not sure how true that is.

but yeah, in all seriousness I doubt we’d have the serious coin available to land Latrell.

If you let JAC come back to Sydney you wold have more.

Spot On

Coach
An absolute superstar like Latrell should be 5 minutes away from signing a multimillion dollar deal with Rugby Aus or Toulon et al shouldn't he?

.. and just like that, his management team approach Rugby Union to gauge interest and the venerable Timana Tahu says he'd be a massive loss to RL and a superstar in union who will be 'a dominating centre in Super Rugby'.

Lol.

Last edited: