What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
I sure hope so, i may be wrong but i estimated we had 3mill enough for Arrow fafita and mitchell
We need to remember Su’a, Lowe and Roberts are now fully on our books for 2020, for this season we weren’t paying much of their contracts. I remember Wayne saying at a presser earlier this season his plan was to keep Lowe and we’d have to give him a reasonable pay rise. Su’a, Lowe and Roberts aren’t as cheap us what think to what we are paying them, Su’a was on around 500k with Brisbane was the talk, Roberts would be on close to that as well and Lowe would cost 350 maybe 400k for sure.

Also Murray would’ve needed a fair upgrade and Cook gets a bit of a pay rise to his 900k 2020 onwards.

Also Sutto took less to play with us this season and some of that was out of the long serving player allowance too, Sutto really wasn’t on much.

No way we can afford all 3 of them, we will be lucky to get 2.

callmack1

Staff member
Looks like the Titans have upped the anti for Arrow.

Titans confident upgraded offer will hit target with Arrow: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/11/29/gold-coast-titans-bump-up-offer-to-jai-arrow/

But we look set to make a big offer too!

Transfer Whispers - Tigers’ big name hit list, Souths’ huge play for Titan: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...w/news-story/59664ef10d2559b52a9d427b5f995616

Also, the Storm confirmed today that Addo-Carr will be with them in 2020 so I think we can rule that one out for now.

LittleWayne

Juniors
We need to remember Su’a, Lowe and Roberts are now fully on our books for 2020, for this season we weren’t paying much of their contracts. I remember Wayne saying at a presser earlier this season his plan was to keep Lowe and we’d have to give him a reasonable pay rise. Su’a, Lowe and Roberts aren’t as cheap us what think to what we are paying them, Su’a was on around 500k with Brisbane was the talk, Roberts would be on close to that as well and Lowe would cost 350 maybe 400k for sure.

Also Murray would’ve needed a fair upgrade and Cook gets a bit of a pay rise to his 900k 2020 onwards.

Also Sutto took less to play with us this season and some of that was out of the long serving player allowance too, Sutto really wasn’t on much.

Sa’u 500k per season? If he’s worth that give Lattrel 1.5m pa

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sa’u 500k per season? If he’s worth that give Lattrel 1.5m pa
We don’t know the exact figure but he did have a breakout year in 2018 I think it was for Brisbane where he played well til he got injured later in the season, I’m pretty sure it was then Brisbane upped his contract to somewhere in that ballpark of 500k was the talk on other sites and what some Brisbane fans said. Then under Seibs he’s struggled to find a place in first grade and that’s when we got him with Brisbane chipping in to pay some of his contract for 2019, as I said we are now fully paying him from 2020 onwards.

I have no idea where Latrell will end up, can’t pick it at all as of right now.

Mr Spock!

Referee
We don’t know the exact figure but he did have a breakout year in 2018 I think it was for Brisbane where he played well til he got injured later in the season, I’m pretty sure it was then Brisbane upped his contract to somewhere in that ballpark of 500k was the talk on other sites and what some Brisbane fans said. Then under Seibs he’s struggled to find a place in first grade and that’s when we got him with Brisbane chipping in to pay some of his contract for 2019, as I said we are now fully paying him from 2020 onwards.

I have no idea where Latrell will end up, can’t pick it at all as of right now.
Wtf!!!

I've hardly heard of him.

Interchange player at best.

Gets steamrolled when he tries to go for big hits.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I sense us fans could really do with a solid gun forward ( or 2 ) signing before we all explode we are running out of prospects and theories :pray::pray::pray::pray:
Please Wayne bring us poor humble punters some good news we have been very patient
Nah apparently we need to sign expensive wingers.

Pommy

Coach

have you got a link to this Su’a $500k? Seems very unlikely.

handyman2190

Bench
Titans if you listen to reports had offered 750 a season, us 800, now with reports saying they have bumped their offer, its probably the same as ours sans the crowe. We are going to have to pay overs to get him, but what i want to know is how the titans can afford him and mitchell

Latest posts