What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Rich102

Staff member
Short answer no. We only have one space available and they are not likely to fill it before next year.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Don't we have a shit load of money available though. And we've had a few players from the playing group leave, so I thought we'd have a few more spots freed up

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If we were looking to start developing them really young, theres a giant 11 year old in Australia who cant get a gig. Might be worth looking into.

if he’s that huge he’s unlikely to end up much good, seriously massive units don’t have the stamina or mobility for the modern game.

Campion

Juniors
if he’s that huge he’s unlikely to end up much good, seriously massive units don’t have the stamina or mobility for the modern game.

They seem to be able to eck out a few good years (I'm thinking Learoyd-Lahrs, Shannan Boyd, Sam Kasiano, Nelson Asofa). Maybe that's the exception tho?

Leber

Bench
I reckon there’s more space for players but it’s a case of nobody wanting to come.

When even Kurt capewell rejects u, that tells u something.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
I reckon there’s more space for players but it’s a case of nobody wanting to come.

When even Kurt capewell rejects u, that tells u something.

There weren't too many top flight players available for 2020 that I would have been happy with.
Hopefully were happy to bide our time and with a bit of coin behind us at the end of nek year and not too many upgrades on the cards, hopefully we have a bit of a plan about what we're looking for

Iron Lion

Juniors
Rumour going around that Warriors are chasing Ben Murdoch Masila.

YES SIGN HIM UP NOW.

Hitting his prime, 120kg and a damaging player. 3 years, please.

Then invest in Katoa & Ale. That way we keep them for less and they will stay.

This is the guy to invest in. He has been more of a beast dominating in lower grades than Tino too. He is our own Jason Taumalolo if Kearney just gives him and opportunity. I have been banging the drum on this kid for 2 years now. One of the best forward prospects I have seen in the Warriors system for 10 years.

1j7a1439.jpg

Last edited:

LeagueNut

First Grade
Found in the Sharks forum...
I’m hearing some pretty solid mail Warriors are about to throw big money to Toby and they want him now. The club better be onto this or else. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Anyone know anything about this? Toby Rudolf, 23yo prop, fringe first grader.