What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brayden Williame

Dragonslayer

First Grade
well maybe we should fastrack Ramsey hed be a great centre....or try Ravi there? what about Sailor? I just really cant stand Aitken hes our weakest link and pretty cursed himself judging by how many tries he lets in..

Ramsey would be either a Fullback or wing imo, the one to fast track would be Schiller, he's already been playing against men. But don't discount the Feagai boys either.

Funnily enough we currently have 5 who can play fullback at the club - Lomax, Dufty, Sailor, Schiller and Ramsey. All young, but only say 2 will cement that spot. I think they want to re=sign Sailor as a centre, but he wants to play fullback hence the delay and obvious difference in $$$.

We can add young Saab and SSE into the mix and suddenly we are flush with exciting young talent for the back 5. Then there's Sullivan and Wishart coming through in the halves.

We just need someone to recognize their talents and not go for the "old guard".

getsmarty

Immortal
Ramsey would be either a Fullback or wing imo, the one to fast track would be Schiller, he's already been playing against men. But don't discount the Feagai boys either.

Funnily enough we currently have 5 who can play fullback at the club - Lomax, Dufty, Sailor, Schiller and Ramsey. All young, but only say 2 will cement that spot. I think they want to re=sign Sailor as a centre, but he wants to play fullback hence the delay and obvious difference in $$$.

We can add young Saab and SSE into the mix and suddenly we are flush with exciting young talent for the back 5. Then there's Sullivan and Wishart coming through in the halves.

Great summation.... McGregor has to go....the damage up until now in terms of players lost ( through not being given opportunities ) and current playing squad not improving is obvious to all and sundry...

WAKE UP BOARD...............

nontime111

Juniors

I agree totally Ive always 100 percent backed our kids

BennyV

Referee
Awww yisssss, the plodfest continues!! Some plank for ‘Super’ League who couldn’t cut it in the NRL being convinced to come across the pond, while our decent junior outside backs line up for other clubs!

Bless those people who believe that Millward is, in any way, competent or capable of carrying out the job for which he is employed! Santa will be coming down your chimney this year!

possm

Coach
Awww yisssss, the plodfest continues!! Some plank for ‘Super’ League who couldn’t cut it in the NRL being convinced to come across the pond, while our decent junior outside backs line up for other clubs!

Bless those people who believe that Millward is, in any way, competent or capable of carrying out the job for which he is employed! Santa will be coming down your chimney this year!
It has always been a Millward Mess!

BrissyRedV

Bench
I still don't know why we let Masters go. Maybe he just wanted out because he could not take the rubbish Mary dishes out.
I'd suggest that would be the case. Much like Luciano and soon to be gone Lomax. Marsters will go well at the Tigers under McGuire.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Fan. Fookn. Tastic...
At least we're trying a new approach. Instead of singing duds on big coin like Hunt, Norman, Lafai and Graham, we're just singing bargain basket DVD duds at dud prices...

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Ah my bad. He did indeed. We have lost so many of the young talents that were used as propaganda for our 'bright' future over the last few years its hard to keep up.
Yes so many juniors who we spent time and money on, only to see them leave and join our rivals when it is time to recoup our investment.

I have always said that there should be a junior transfer fee applied to juniors who switch clubs prior to playing a full season in first grade. There is no doubt that SGI in my mind that SGI management are dumb in not pushing this idea to the NRL. Other Clubs are doing it cheap and at the expense of Clubs like ours who provide a junior development scheme.

mickeylane

Bench
If there’s care, nurturing and planning the backline in 2021 can look like this.
1. Ramsay / Dufty
2. Feagai
3. Feagai
4. Lomax/ Silverman
5. Sailor
6. Clune
7. Hunt

BrissyRedV

Bench
If there’s care, nurturing and planning the backline in 2021 can look like this.
1. Ramsay / Dufty
2. Feagai
3. Feagai
4. Lomax/ Silverman
5. Sailor
6. Clune
7. Hunt
Didn't you see the interview from Mary? We are a development club. Expect most of those players to be playing for other clubs in the next few years....

possm

Coach
Didn't you see the interview from Mary? We are a development club. Expect most of those players to be playing for other clubs in the next few years....
Williame is our 2020 Maranta type signing. What a waste of cap space. I'd day instead of signing Willame, we should have let go Aitken, Lafai, Sailor Hunt and if possible Dufty and used the cap saving to buy Mitchell and Xerri. A much better plan that would see these two recruits make a significant difference to out pedestrian backline:

1. Lomax
2. Pereira/Pearson
3. Mitchell
4. Xerri
5. Saab
6. Clune / Dufty
7. Norman

Overseas dragon

Juniors

Millard doesn't select plodders the fly in the ointment has and always will be McJETSKI

Latest posts