What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

We aren’t pussies and won’t give in to the demands of terrorists (or players / agents). That’s more a Tigers thing to do.

We took latrell and his agents out the back of BankWest during our home games,, slapped on some lube and here come the titans with Big Mal and his $20 match payments.

Cops are whipping through Silverdale tonight, rounding up panther fans and those who harbour them.

0A037184-7FA3-419F-8DC1-965BB94BAB97.jpeg

I love Sydney. People are on their verandas sculling beers and enjoying the arrests. Like there’s nothing on tv.

Noise

Coach
We took latrell and his agents out the back of BankWest during our home games,, slapped on some lube and here come the titans with Big Mal and his $20 match payments.

Cops are whipping through Silverdale tonight, rounding up panther fans and those who harbour them.

View attachment 34390

I love Sydney. People are on their verandas sculling beers and enjoying the arrests. Like there’s nothing on tv.
I think the Tigers players could do with some lube at Bankwest. They seem to get f**ked hard and often in the 'jungle'

I think the Tigers players could do with some lube at Bankwest. They seem to get f**ked hard and often in the 'jungle'

Not as hard as the neighbours are going to be...by the look of things.

look at that perfect parking effort by the lads-should book themselves. That’s 5 demerits surely.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When are Hollis,Hughes signed up till?? Long term you would hope??? We all know Kaufusi isn't. Surely you are allowed to ask questions of a bloke who hasn't achieved much in his 12 months at the club??? Keep doing what you are doing Del good to see some other opinions where the club isn't perfect.
Yeah managers are keen to sign their young stars up long term for f**k all.

Happy MEel

First Grade
When have we had a better top 17 than this?
Yeah I agree with this. I’ve wanted us to have a top heavy roster (quality top 17) at the expense of depth for ages and we have finally managed it. If a genuine premiership window means we can’t compete for the signatures of some quality juniors then so be it. Assuming Jennings gets done, we don’t really have a weakness in our top 17-19 and our roster has improved from last year so O’Neill gets a pass mark from me.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I reckon a top 17 of

1. Gutho
2. Fergo
3. Blake
4. Jennings
5. Sivo
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. RCG
11. Matto
12. Lane
13. Brown

14. Salmon/Taka
15. Evans
16. Alvaro
17. Niukore

at least matches, if not betters, a side consisting of:

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Luke Burt
3. Jamie Lyon
4. David Vaeliki
5. Jason Moodie
6. Michael Buettner
7. Jason Taylor
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Brad Drew
10. Michael Vella
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Daniel Wagon

14. PJ Marsh
15. Andrew Ryan
16. David Solomona
17. Alex Chan

The 01 bench is stronger but I think our current starting 13 is better.

Eelogical

Referee
I reckon a top 17 of

1. Gutho
2. Fergo
3. Blake
4. Jennings
5. Sivo
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. RCG
11. Matto
12. Lane
13. Brown

14. Salmon/Taka
15. Evans
16. Alvaro
17. Niukore

at least matches, if not betters, a side consisting of:

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Luke Burt
3. Jamie Lyon
4. David Vaeliki
5. Jason Moodie
6. Michael Buettner
7. Jason Taylor
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Brad Drew
10. Michael Vella
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Daniel Wagon

14. PJ Marsh
15. Andrew Ryan
16. David Solomona
17. Alex Chan

The 01 bench is stronger but I think our current starting 13 is better.
Based on that, we should make the GF at least.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Based on that, we should make the GF at least.
The 2001 side exploited a loophole in the ruck rules which was closed soon after. That's why instead of becoming a dynasty they only played one finals match over the next three years.

They weren't a great side. They were barely a good side. Broke records (in a year where even the worst sides scored a lot of points) on the back of brilliant coaching, not supreme playing talent

Latest posts