What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
I have a friend who will only eat ham and pineapple on a pizza. Simple explanation. I tried it, and I liked it so I don't see the point on changing just for sake of it. I'm quite happy with ham and pineapple.

It was some beautifully spoken words. I almost cried.
There are some people out there that would fiercely argue that pineapple doesn't belong on a pizza. I'm not one of them. Having said that, our pizza isn't that bad compared to other markets. Random pizza (3 types) we bought from a very busy pizza place in Time Square earlier this month for you to compare.

upload_2019-11-29_15-6-19.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
There are some people out there that would fiercely argue that pineapple doesn't belong on a pizza. I'm not one of them. Having said that, our pizza isn't that bad compared to other markets. Random pizza (3 types) we bought from a very busy pizza place in Time Square earlier this month for you to compare.

View attachment 34364

Too much happening. 3 -4 toppings

Bazal

Post Whore
I have a friend who will only eat ham and pineapple on a pizza. Simple explanation. I tried it, and I liked it so I don't see the point on changing just for sake of it. I'm quite happy with ham and pineapple.

It was some beautifully spoken words. I almost cried.

I have a mate who puts pineapple on bacon and egg rolls. With BBQ sauce.

Revolutionary