What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

You blokes are soaking in it.

Relax, it’s mild on the hands while you do the dishes.

Madge would beat ba in a washing up contest.

Speaking of which, where’s the wife gone?!

Hey Matt’s, get your own domestic slave you punk.

george

Juniors
interesting thought ... fact uncle Nick wants Latrell gone and is happy to pay some of his freight fir 2020 to get him out

Teams are dropping off Latrell , his value is dropping

Yet he is only 22 , and origin player with 2 premierships , top point scorer and good for 20 tries a year and a match winner

Eels if they haven’t should gave a crack at him ... Latrell & Sivo the most lethal edge pairing in NRL

Eelogical

Referee
interesting thought ... fact uncle Nick wants Latrell gone and is happy to pay some of his freight fir 2020 to get him out

Teams are dropping off Latrell , his value is dropping

Yet he is only 22 , and origin player with 2 premierships , top point scorer and good for 20 tries a year and a match winner

Eels if they haven’t should gave a crack at him ... Latrell & Sivo the most lethal edge pairing in NRL
I'd rather bolster our forward pack/bench. Latrine would be better off chasing the big bucks elsewhere.

george

Juniors
Latrell's a bit like a discount airfare, you'll always end up paying a hell of a lot for the baggage.
:joy::joy::joy: luv it

I’m sure the roosters happily paid excess for his baggage and their 2 titles ... if he could help deliver parra 2 titles in the next 3 years .... name your price Latrell

Eelementary

Post Whore
:joy::joy::joy: luv it

I’m sure the roosters happily paid excess for his baggage and their 2 titles ... if he could help deliver parra 2 titles in the next 3 years .... name your price Latrell

Just asking - is this the same Latrell Mitchell who in 3 Finals matches took fewer runs than Daniel Tupou/Morris/Joseph Manu did in one match of the Finals?

No, thank you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
She won't be smiling when BA gets through with her.

madge-bishop-55603e80-e86a-4fd9-a327-db7b181b9c1-resize-750.jpeg
She'll be back coaching Harold Matts.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Whatever Sam visuals turn up, Sam needs to claim it wasn’t his hand in the photo, he doesn’t party and he certainly doesn’t sweat.

The non-release of stef is likely to cause disruption and distraction in the squad as other players will sorry for him. They can’t buy into human rights abuses.

We all know where the boys have a few quiet orange juices and lentil soups after a home match and I’m going to make my way down there and pass him secret messages from the tiger faithful.

That will save him scrawling out secret messages in the home team locker room for Madge.

“ get me the f out of here”

Its a bastard act on a youngster who needs to make his way in the world. Your dictatorial self loathing Stalinist management should be ashamed of themselves.

Only the hardest heart would deny stef his god-given right to play for the west tigers.
You reckon a 19 year old yet to make his nrl debut will have that much influence?

Possibly in the Tigers roster but no chance over here.

The unknown

Juniors
Isn't this Stef kid only on a development contract at Parra? meaning hes only eligible to play after round 16 anyway.

Anyways Parra are well entitled to do what they are doing I guess, wish my teams pissweak management would've done the same with Matterson

Happy MEel

First Grade
Maguire debuted quite a few young forwards for us this year so fair chance Stef would get a crack if he was released I'd guess
He may still yet get a crack with us, and if he does, he might be primed for a full season of first grade with you guys. Despite what most on here think, I reckon you guys have poached Stef for a reasonable amount, despite his age/experience. He’s the kind of junior you can take a decent risk on and at around $266k, he won’t destroy your cap.

In the meantime, we’ll try to get whatever value we can out of him this year for all the effort and resources that have gone into his development.

Last edited:
Isn't this Stef kid only on a development contract at Parra? meaning hes only eligible to play after round 16 anyway.

Anyways Parra are well entitled to do what they are doing I guess, wish my teams pissweak management would've done the same with Matterson

They are not entitled to do what they want comrade unster, they need to do our bidding and know their place in this mans league.

If they just hand him over peacefully, no one will get hurt.

Latest posts