What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

1990 sharkie

Juniors
mate
Stop

why would I mention money in the very first sentence ?

I’ll tell you why.

It’s because my point was Chad Townsend is better value than the 3 blokes I mentioned.

Better value in every aspect.

Only a f**king idiot would disagree... or not understand.

You did mention money though when talking about guys getting paid way more. Only a f**king idiot thinks one thing and types another. Then you also said success and that's twice you f**ked up

Just trying to be right I see. Good luck with that

carcharias

Immortal
You did mention money though when talking about guys getting paid way more. Only a f**king idiot thinks one thing and types another. Then you also said success and that's twice you f**ked up

Just trying to be right I see. Good luck with that

I mentioned success yes
After I’d originally mentioned money in the very first sentence.
And as for success
I stand by that.
He played a couple of rep games and won them both.
He played a grand final against cooper Cronk and won that.
He has played finals constantly.
he has done it without any real major injury or on,or off feild f**k up.
Nor has he had any form of mental melt down under pressure... and if anyone should it would’ve been him after he got hooked against the raiders.
He came back and dominated Thurston one week later.
f**k knows how you gauge success.

bluefox68

Staff member
Here's to hoping he regains his form which put him on the cusp of NSW selection.

I don't think theres currently a mortgage over either of those spots in the Blues backline...

Yeah, I’m tipping that wherever Latrell M goes, he will not go as well as he has done for the Rorters...

Frenzy.

Immortal
mate
Stop

why would I mention money in the very first sentence ?

I’ll tell you why.

It’s because my point was Chad Townsend is better value than the 3 blokes I mentioned.

Better value in every aspect.

Only a f**king idiot would disagree... or not understand.

Go easy carch. You're taking on a snorkel who played 673 NRL games.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Show Xerri the door and get Latrell.

It’s not rocket science sharks.

Addo Carr has been in talks with Bulldogs And will probably end up there and I’m hearing Storm could be the dark horse to get Latrell.

Someone at the club should just get fair dinkum and tell blokes that don’t want to be at the club to find somewhere else to play. I would be more than happy with Trell and Noodle in the centres

chewsta

First Grade

Addo Carr has been in talks with Bulldogs And will probably end up there and I’m hearing Storm could be the dark horse to get Latrell.

Someone at the club should just get fair dinkum and tell blokes that don’t want to be at the club to find somewhere else to play. I would be more than happy with Trell and Noodle in the centres

I agree 100%! My god that would be some serious strike power right across the park, from sideline to sideline.

sharkman73

Juniors

How are we going to afford to do this?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
How are we going to afford to do this?

well clearly you don’t give him 800k the first year but sign him on a multi year deal and top up his salary when the suspension ends. A bit like how the tigers were going to plan his deal but obviously his 3rd and 4th year he would be on serious bucks

Last edited:

sharkman73

Juniors
well clearly you don’t give him 800k the first year but sign him on a multi year deal and top up his salary when the suspension ends. A bit like how the togers were going to plan his deal but obviously his 3rd and 4th year he would be on serious bucks

Still wouldn't have the coin. Xerri wouldn't be on much now and the NRL won't allow an over the type back ended deal. They stopped that a while ago.

ghoti

Bench
Walk into the dressing room, give Xerri a wedgie for being a whiny little shit, drag him out of shark park by the jock strap and shove him in the direction of Bondi, put Morris in the centres where he belongs and get some f**ken team harmony happening

Latest posts