What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths team up with Colgate

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, i already brush my teeth everyday. i always have, and i don't have any missing teeth! :)

plenty of teeth.

No balls and no heart though.

Sounds like Rusty's description of Luke Keary

alien

Referee
There's a toothless tiger joke in here somewhere.

that's why colgate doesn't bother with them. it's too late for the toothless tigers (or as the tiger trash would say, "toofless" :)

Toothless-tiger.jpg

lynx000

Juniors
The roosters should really be sponsored by Materiales Y Avios Para Sombrero De, it would seem a good fit.

ram raid

Bench
I saw a homeless guy today on George St. He was holding a sign that was anti-grammatical and spurious, canvassing for money. He had a Souths Sydney hat on! LOLLOLOL69

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I saw a homeless guy today on George St. He was holding a sign that was anti-grammatical and spurious, canvassing for money. He had a Souths Sydney hat on! LOLLOLOL69
It’s pretty rude to assume that souffs fan was homeless..

ram raid

Bench

He had a sleeping bag and a plastic crate overflowing with personal artifacts, so I think my assumption was reasonable enough, but yeah I agree we should resist leaps to judgement.

ACTPanthers

Bench
He had a sleeping bag and a plastic crate overflowing with personal artifacts, so I think my assumption was reasonable enough, but yeah I agree we should resist leaps to judgement.
Honestly, I'm more shocked that their gender was assumed... Although, most female lol@souffs look quite masculine...

AJB1102

First Grade
Good point. Although that's the good thing about homeless people - they're not usually politically conscious , so you don't have to worry about using the right gender-neutral pronoun when you buy them a happy meal to give you head.

Would've choked on my cheeseburger and fries reading that if my gag reflex wasn't so well trained.