What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

EKke1GpWkAAjctU.jpg:large

MugaB

Coach
GAZF,

Does this product being advertised on Facebook contain some of your work?

https://solepersonal.com/product/thq070408-nrl-sgid-quilt-blanket/

THQ070408-2-768x644.jpg
Thats a yes, there's 2 logos i know GAZF designed there 14th, and 25th square, along with Harv in no.10,
Sportsbet have a few pics there, and Boo Bailey at 28th,
I looked at the site, seems to be a print your favorite pic and we'll transfer it to a Quilt, it doesn't look like they created this image specifically to sell as is. But a St.George fan seems to have collected the best images on the internet and made a quilt out it

Saint Doc

Coach
Thats a yes, there's 2 logos i know GAZF designed there 14th, and 25th square, along with Harv in no.10,
Sportsbet have a few pics there, and Boo Bailey at 28th,
I looked at the site, seems to be a print your favorite pic and we'll transfer it to a Quilt, it doesn't look like they created this image specifically to sell as is. But a St.George fan seems to have collected the best images on the internet and made a quilt out it

If true, they probably shouldn’t be using an example that uses so many copyright / trademark / intellectual property breaches!!

but I think you’re right, we created a blanket for mum with photos of her grandkids for Mother’s Day. Just a poor use of example selection.

Klim

Juniors
Does anyone know anything about that Rabbitohs logo? Was watching some old stuff on youtube but I've never seen that logo.

upload_2019-12-8_14-19-10.png