What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Addo Carr

SEAT 1A

Bench
As much as he would be a great catch.

I'm not to disappointed as it appears no real contact by Dragons however, my mouth was drooling.

Dragsters

First Grade
Lets move on eh ?

Storm winger Addo-Carr staying at Melbourne
Send via Email

Storm winger Josh Addo-Carr isn't returning to Sydney with Melbourne confirming he will be part of their 2020 line-up.

Storm chief executive Dave Donaghy said he met with Addo-Carr on Thursday in Sydney, where he is holidaying with his family, to confirm his commitment to the minor premiers.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/storm-winger-addo-carr-staying-at-melbourne-20191129-p53ff4.html

...and offer him gratis unlimited return airfares to and from Sydney as he pleases, perhaps...

possm

Coach
Out of curiosity possm, where would Bellamy play Dufty??
The same place that in my opinion we should play him, at five-eighth in reserve grade. I'd rather a Ramsey or Schiller at fullback in first grade for 2021. I feel sure that Griffin and his staff could coach either of these two players to be first class fullbacks. At the back we need good defence and attack.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I'd say Cam Smith will spend 2021 assisting Bellamy coach the Storm and then be appointed as head coach of the Storm in 2022 when Bellamy takes up the Director of Coaching position at the Broncos.

Makes sense for 2021 Possm- the other possibility is that Smith has been trying to negotiate a package deal with the Broncs for both he and Bellamy in 2022. He has family up there and the last six months would have reminded him of what he has been missing.
Jason Ryles would return from Rugby to take over the Storm Head Coach role in 2022

SGMax

Juniors
JAC considering staying with the Storm for another season.
Funny how he was talking up playing fullback for other teams but happy to stay on the wing in Melbourne.

Would love him at the Dragons but only if he is reasonable about his positional expectations and we don't overpay if he ends up staying on the wing.

BLM01

First Grade
Funny how he was talking up playing fullback for other teams but happy to stay on the wing in Melbourne.

Would love him at the Dragons but only if he is reasonable about his positional expectations and we don't overpay if he ends up staying on the wing.
He was supposed to have to leave Melbourne after this year because of his family?

blue bags

First Grade

he played fullback, center, many years' in juniors
he played for earlwood saints, dragons juniors

SGMax

Juniors
he played fullback, center, many years' in juniors
he played for earlwood saints, dragons juniors

Good that he has some background there.....
Yet, on several occasions when there was a need for a backup fullback at the Storm this year, Bellamy chose to use Nycho Hynes.
Maybe he didn't want to weaken one position to plug another hole, but makes you think that Bellamy wasn't convinced about JAC's development as a 1st grade FB.

Latest posts