What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Merrin

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Korbin may add some damaging attack when he comes on from the bench, but I think he is a weak link in defence. I noticed it when he was playing for Brissy.

Hoping Korbin realises he needs to step up this coming season.
He has the making of a very good player but needs to curb his anger and channel it with renewed vigor in tackling.

I can't tell you how I excited I am by the prospect of watching Merkin trundle around uselessly for the duration of 2020.
I don't blame Lomax for looking elsewhere or Luce for heading off. Like me they probably foresee us going one better than this yearnext time around.
Let a promising hooker go and bring in a has-been who has hardly played in recent times due to injury and let a promising back-rower go in favour of a jelly-tot has-been.
The result - an ageing, soft forward pack, a sub-par three-quarter line and a halfback who just looks like he wants to go home and have a good cry. Who can blame him, after all - that's how watching a McGregor-coached Dragons side makes me feel...

Crush

Coach
I can't tell you how I excited I am by the prospect of watching Merkin trundle around uselessly for the duration of 2020.
I don't blame Lomax for looking elsewhere or Luce for heading off. Like me they probably foresee us going one better than this yearnext time around.
Let a promising hooker go and bring in a has-been who has hardly played in recent times due to injury and let a promising back-rower go in favour of a jelly-tot has-been.
The result - an ageing, soft forward pack, a sub-par three-quarter line and a halfback who just looks like he wants to go home and have a good cry. Who can blame him, after all - that's how watching a McGregor-coached Dragons side makes me feel...
This is very negative but its my favorite post of 2019.

So
This schtick is your worst incarnation yet.[/QUOTsorry..what was that!!! Thought i didnt hear nufn. Havent seen one paot from you about anything so unless you have aome output about the team and not me..we might get on the same page...why am inwasting my time on a imposter