What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Made the commitment and watched the Irishman.

Was worth it. Loved Raymond, well everyone does yeah?

Americans truly have the worst cars ever made, just so ugly.

mozza91

Coach
Watched the first hour. It was good but they look old af. Watching De Niro kick the grocery store worker was embarrassing.

axl rose

Bench
Netflix is a horror show of Hallmark Christmas movies at the moment.

Free State of Jones- McConaughey does a Robin Hood during the Civil War. I had heard terrible things about this movie. Wasn't bad at all, just a bit long as it covered a large time period.

Last edited:

Matua

Bench
Netflix is a horror show of Hallmark Christmas movies at the moment.

Free State of Jones- McConaughey does a Robin Hood during the Civil War. I had heard terrible things about this movie. Wasn't bad at all, just a bit long as it covered a large time period.
I think those types of movies are high raters for Netflix.

Agree on your Free State of Jones comments, a bit overlong but not as bad as made out. And Gugu Mbatha-Raw is hot AF.

Generalzod

Immortal
Confessions of a Killer Henry Lucas what an eye opener how they manipulated a low iq man into admitting crimes he didn’t commit...

Xcalibre

Juniors
The Devil Next Door - A remarkable true story of an American immigrant who the authorities claimed was Ivan the Terrible, a notorious Nazi death camp manager aka “the butcher of Treblinka".

Fascinating and mysterious. I love these incredible true crime story type shows. It reminds me a bit of that one about the bank robbery bomber guy but on a much larger scale.

This Ukranian American seems like a nice old man with a family. Very normal. He lives in Cleveland during the 80s and one day he’s arrested and eventually deported to Israel to face the charge of being one of the most evil merkins in history. So compelling... could it really be him? If not, how could they have thought it was etc etc. Throw in a crazy, dissident Israeli lawyer and other interesting characters and you’ve got yourself a goodun.

mackdadday

Juniors
Just finished 'Please Like me'. Good on so many levels and next to 'Mr Inbetween' the best thing i have seen out of Australia. It will make you laugh a lot, cry a lot but you will fall in love with all of them. 9/10

Latest posts