What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brayden Williame

The calm one

Juniors
Williame is our 2020 Maranta type signing. What a waste of cap space. I'd day instead of signing Willame, we should have let go Aitken, Lafai, Sailor Hunt and if possible Dufty and used the cap saving to buy Mitchell and Xerri. A much better plan that would see these two recruits make a significant difference to out pedestrian backline:

1. Lomax
2. Pereira/Pearson
3. Mitchell
4. Xerri
5. Saab
6. Clune / Dufty
7. Norman
If you let them go. Who is going to take them. They are not like my tomato plant, in high demand. Dufty wouldn't make 6 playing for Bourke.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
If you let them go. Who is going to take them. They are not like my tomato plant, in high demand. Dufty wouldn't make 6 playing for Bourke.
Exactly, this goes to show how usless Mary and Millward are. They sign long term or have them on our books when no one else wants them.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Couple of questions...

What's Williame's bus driving ability like?
Is he funny?
Do the other players like him?

Ah the journeymen at large -
who will always be ever-so-grateful to Waterboy for their resurrection & who will always be relied upon to front the media for McEgo & endorse his coaching with the other sycophants in this ‘you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours’ cesspit of the bog ordinary.
The juniors get flicked & fuc*ed with because they’re fickle & individual & can’t be relied on to support Mc Fuct-in-the-Head’s empire.

Our spooning centres will trot out again for the Tigs game & the Turnstile will leak the requisite tries as they take us to the inevitable Spoon in 2020.

For Waterboy his whole MO is about Aitken at 3 for the duration -
as Donne said:
“Nothing else is”

BrissyRedV

Bench
I believe that round one in 2020 will show if McIdiot has learnt anything. If I see Aitken in the side then we are doomed to another wasted season
You won't even have to wait till round 1. I believe we will get a fair indication come Charity Shield.

possm

Coach
You won't even have to wait till round 1. I believe we will get a fair indication come Charity Shield.
We will know well before Charity Shield because if Millward does not sigh Xerri or Mitchell, you can confidently assume that Aitken and Lafai will be our centre pairing.

Mary has already stated that Lomax will start as fullback and I have no doubt he will because that would be a condition he insists on before he signs an extension to his contract.

The only other players that may slot into the centres are untried as centres in the NRL; Ravalawa and, Pearson and Sailor. To me it seems unlikely that Mary will use any of these players in the centres unless either Aitken or Lafai become unavailable through injury.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Can we forget about Latrell his head is just as big as Mundines and Xerri that was just a rumour he wanted out if you believe other thread. Nah we just should prepare for a shit season maybe follow another club.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
5 pages on this also-ran??
Why not?

We’ve got 6 seasons on this also-ran..
images

Crush

Coach
So we are signing a 26 year old that played 26 NRL games over 4 seasons then went to ESL in order to get some game time?
Amazing. Look forward to seeing him play another 1-2 NRL games next year.