What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

sharkman73

Juniors
Walk into the dressing room, give Xerri a wedgie for being a whiny little shit, drag him out of shark park by the jock strap and shove him in the direction of Bondi, put Morris in the centres where he belongs and get some f**ken team harmony happening

I'd prefer not to give up on an extremely talented 19 year old with one NRL season under his belt that easily.

Quigs

Immortal
Shit Menai, back in my day there were only two things at the western extremes of the shire. One was the Reactor and the other was The Tip.

It was an adventure in itself going across the Woni Bridge. It twas nothing but Deliverance country out there.

Feej

First Grade
We need Xerri for his speed. With the exception of SJ, no one in the backline is quick
Why? I think we saw it once, maybe twice all season. It was all everyone *talked* about; "lookout if he gets into space", was all I ever heard.

He hardly ever "got into space", though I remember him dropping the ball a bit. Not many 'experts' mentioned that.

SharkShocked

Bench
Yeah he was over hyped (by media), but the boy is quick, gotta give him that.

I for one, welcome him getting into space more this year.

chewsta

First Grade
Morris is no slouch. Ronnie would have to be pretty damn close to the same speed as Xerri. Nikora can motor too.

Just get Latrell anyone he can't outrun he will trample anyway. Then he will convert the try from anywhere on the field just to rub salt into the wound.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Why? I think we saw it once, maybe twice all season. It was all everyone *talked* about; "lookout if he gets into space", was all I ever heard.

He hardly ever "got into space", though I remember him dropping the ball a bit. Not many 'experts' mentioned that.

He scored tries with his pace close to the line not necessarily in and away in space. He could def use his pace more. Especially backing up line breaks.

The others arent that slow but sometimes nothing beats speed.

And definitely russell richardson handling.

sharkman73

Juniors
Shit Menai, back in my day there were only two things at the western extremes of the shire. One was the Reactor and the other was The Tip.

It was an adventure in itself going across the Woni Bridge. It twas nothing but Deliverance country out there.

Ah yes, back in the day when the only thing out there was Fred's servo, it was like something you'd see in Bourke.

sharkman73

Juniors

His handling was fine during the second half of the season.

Also, as mentioned by Ken he definitely used his pace to score a few tries close to the line

And ffs, he's 19. People forget Latrell was dropped from first grade. So was ET.