What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell

Special K

Coach
Now Prior is gone and we are under the cap we can make some moves.

Moylan goes west. Latrell gets to move closer to his family in Caringbah to play fullback

Quigs

Immortal
Sheeze just imagine us having Latrell in the black white and blue. It would be ballistic in here ..... never a dull moment.

shaggs

Coach
I can’t wait for him to be the new valentine or chad.

Those games where he just drifts off and does nothing for 78 minutes will be epic.

Can you imagine how good it will be to yell at the TV or the players knowing full well they can’t hear, when both Johnson and Mitchell are having an off game??

snout

First Grade
Now Prior is gone and we are under the cap we can make some moves.

Moylan goes west. Latrell gets to move closer to his family in Caringbah to play fullback
Yep.

Simples.

The guys brutal on the edge. Killer fend.

Goalkicks at about 87.678%

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Reality check guys... we still have 4 spots to fill on the roster and can barely afford 4 times the minimum wage. Even if we're lucky enough for the Tigers to take on Moylan.... we'd be paying significant freight. Latrell is just a pipe dream.

carcharias

Immortal
This is a post I put in the NRL section last week

Latrell Mitchell’s stats up against Tedesco for the last 2 years

LM
2016 14 tries 24 games
2017 15- 23
2018 17 - 24 *
2019 19 - 25 *
*= premiership.
Plus kicks goals at around 76% and can kick field goals
Those stats are a million dollar player.

Tedesco is a freak and I’d pay him a mil as well
But his stats for the last 2 years At the roosters are no comparison to LM
Tries = 27 - no goals - no fg = 108
LM = 36 tries -188 goals - 1 fg = 521

He is worth approx 11 points per game.
My team is lucky to score 11 per game.
We’ll take him.
I’ll drive him to training.

Special K

Coach
We already fit in the cap and are forced to be 350k under it due to being naughty in 2020.

If we release Moylan who is one of our highest if not highest paid players there is a replacement coming. We would
Reality check guys... we still have 4 spots to fill on the roster and can barely afford 4 times the minimum wage. Even if we're lucky enough for the Tigers to take on Moylan.... we'd be paying significant freight. Latrell is just a pipe dream.
We have 3 spots to fill and we have enough cap room. It'll be filled with kids/journeymen

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
We already fit in the cap and are forced to be 350k under it due to being naughty in 2020.

If we release Moylan who is one of our highest if not highest paid players there is a replacement coming. We would

We have 3 spots to fill and we have enough cap room. It'll be filled with kids/journeymen
Mate...you honestly think anyone is going to pay full freight on Moylan? We are the ones stuck with 800k plus for the next two years. Difference is Latrell is worth that sort of money so the Roosters should have to contribute minimally. Also the fact Moylan is still contracted for 2 years is to our disadvantage . Besides all that we're top heavy with backs. Gal has retired and we've just offloaded Matty Prior and Capewell... none of who have been replaced. I reckon Bomber would run the gauntlet with Duges and Kennedy at fullback and bolster the pigs should we be lucky enough to unload Moylan.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
This is a post I put in the NRL section last week

Latrell Mitchell’s stats up against Tedesco for the last 2 years

LM
2016 14 tries 24 games
2017 15- 23
2018 17 - 24 *
2019 19 - 25 *
*= premiership.
Plus kicks goals at around 76% and can kick field goals
Those stats are a million dollar player.

Tedesco is a freak and I’d pay him a mil as well
But his stats for the last 2 years At the roosters are no comparison to LM
Tries = 27 - no goals - no fg = 108
LM = 36 tries -188 goals - 1 fg = 521

He is worth approx 11 points per game.
My team is lucky to score 11 per game.
We’ll take him.
I’ll drive him to training.
Latrell is not fit to lace teddys shoes. Flat track bully