What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 13

Dogs Of War

Coach
Days like todays is when I could almost consider an overpriced Kayo subscription. If I didn't have to work, I'd probably have bitten the bullet.
Superbowl preview between niners and Ravens seems like a classic.

Just go halves or thirds with some mates (they have 2 different options). I think 12.50 a month is more than acceptable for all the sports on offer. (when going halves).

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Steelers' 1st round pick currently sitting at 22 with a soft-ish schedule to come.

It will probably end up being good value for Minkah Fitzpatrick when you factor in the difference he has made, best DB they've had since Polamalu by a long way.

nick87

Coach
Yeah it's definitely worked out nicely for them
I honestly thought that would end up being a top 5-8 pick. You'd trade a mid 20's pick for him every day of the week

Good game with Seahawks v Vikings.

Good twists and turns, deep balls and power running.

Plenty of teams in the NFC to match it with the Ravens.

Eelectrica

Referee
Ravens Vs Saints or Ravens Vs Seahawks would be classic matchups.
In the AFC, I'm booking the Ravens into the SB now. Only a catastrophic run of injuries will prevent that.

kurt faulk

Coach
Ravens Vs Saints or Ravens Vs Seahawks would be classic matchups.
In the AFC, I'm booking the Ravens into the SB now. Only a catastrophic run of injuries will prevent that.

No need for catastrophic run of injuries. Just a minor leg injury to Jackson will doom them. Look at what happened to Murray yesterday against the rams. Had a minor hammy injury and was a sitting duck for the rams d.

Latest posts