What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Weaponhead

Coach
Why? I think we saw it once, maybe twice all season. It was all everyone *talked* about; "lookout if he gets into space", was all I ever heard.

He hardly ever "got into space", though I remember him dropping the ball a bit. Not many 'experts' mentioned that.
His acceleration is very good which is why he got tries close to the line. Acceleration is more important than top end speed in league.

His anticipation in supporting half breaks was poor. As was his handling at times. Defensive reads weren't great.

Heaps of upside if his attitude is right.

snout

First Grade
Yep.

Thats why l just posted the story and no comment. Chinese whispers.
Somebody sneezes in sydney and its and its an earthquake in japan.

Stalefish

Juniors
media jockeys are whats killing the game. clarkeys the only non biast realist who reports the truth

sandshark

Bench
According to Buzz, Xerri's father has been on the phone with the rooters.
Probably all bullshit but the father thing makes me laugh.

From some talk apparently Ramiens father was the first to contact us about coming back too.

Quigs

Immortal
According to Buzz, Xerri's father has been on the phone with the rooters.
Probably all bullshit but the father thing makes me laugh.

From some talk apparently Ramiens father was the first to contact us about coming back too.

fatherknowsbestshoutfactorytv.jpg

AJB1102

First Grade
So Buzz deduced that Xerri was unhappy about Ramien returning on bigger coin and as such wanted to go to Bondi all based off someone telling him Kyle and Xerri had lunch.

The state of "journalism" is bad but nowhere near as bad as people's willingness to chow down the bullshit they're fed, forget the shitty taste in their mouth and keep going back for more.

Special K

Coach
What buzz reported is nothing different to what trusted sources here have said.

I’ve also heard there’s nothing to worry about from people here.

Honestly I can’t see the club letting their most marketable youngster go. Especially when we have 350k for 2021 extra over 2020.

Kyle is more likely to come back here in 2022. With his old man.

Eion

First Grade
Wait... who is Clarkey and do people believe what he says ? That’s a little different ~~
Chad had him on his podcast. He is a fan that just wants to put positive content out there instead of the headline grabbing crap from the Tele and the rest.
Doesn’t mean clarkey isn’t being lied to by players of course, but what he says will be true, no spin.

lolesi

First Grade
Chad had him on his podcast. He is a fan that just wants to put positive content out there instead of the headline grabbing crap from the Tele and the rest.
Doesn’t mean clarkey isn’t being lied to by players of course, but what he says will be true, no spin.

I just read his page. I enjoy how the players call him clarkey

Eion

First Grade
I just read his page. I enjoy how the players call him clarkey
There’s a reason for that. The players are as sick of the Tele as we are...probably more.... and clarkey seems to be getting a lot of support with them with direct quotes / being interviewed by players on their podcasts etc. Clarkey said a well known Tele journo was writing to him, whinging he wasn’t a ‘real journo’.
I’m loving how the players and fans like this are taking control of the narrative more and more. The nrl haven’t done it so good on him.