What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
I’ve tried logging in and it hasn’t accepted, tried to reset PW and still nothing, will look more into it when i get back mid week, wanted to start brown for weeks now. Haven’t been able to get waiver either.

I put your email in the forgot my password thing, check your junk folder? If you've got another email address you can PM it to me and I can add you as a second owner with a new invite.

There's also this from the site help

If you are having issues logging into your MFL account see the following:

1. You've mistyped your password. Passwords ARE case sensitive, so double-check your CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard. If you are not absolutely certain of your password, from the login page choose your franchise and click on the "Email Me My Login Information" button.

2. Your web browser does not have cookies enabled or is blocking your cookies to the MyFantasyLeague.com site. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, check the bottom status bar of your browser window for a red circle with a slash through it? If you see that, click on it for detailed instructions on how to enable cookies. Otherwise, please look through your web browser's on-line help for how you can enable cookies.

3. Your "myfantasyleague.com" cookie is corrupt, and needs to be deleted. If you're running Internet Explorer, the best way to find and delete them is to close Internet Explorer then use Windows Explorer and search for a folder called 'cookies'. From that folder, delete all items named "myfantasyleague.com". If you're running Firefox:

a) Click on Tools, then Options
b) Select the Privacy tab
c) Click on Cookies
d) Click on View Cookies (or, "remove individual cookies")
e) Remove all "myfantasyleague.com" cookies from that list of cookies.

If you're running another web browser, look through your browser's on-line help documentation for how to delete cookies.

4. Your work computer is behind a corporate firewall (or your home computer is behind a personal firewall) that is blocking cookies to the MyFantasyLeague.com site. If this is the case, you will have to contact your company's IT department (or review the documentation for your firewall software) to allow cookies/access to the 'MyFantasyLeague.com' domain.

5. Your computer's date or time is incorrectly defined. Please correct to the proper date and time.

6. You've got privacy/filtering software installed on your computer that is blocking cookies to the MyFantasyLeague.com site. In this case, you will need to review the documentation for your privacy/filtering software to allow cookies/access to the 'MyFantasyLeague.com' domain.

House of Carr sitting Derek Carr for Daniel Jones?! :joy:

House of Jones in full effect.

I’m quite envious of that RB brigade though. Formidable!

Mjp81

Juniors
My side still needs work but I’m thinking it is much better than last year. Being stuck in the ‘NFC North’ doesn’t help though. Sheesh.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I've realised today I didn't follow the change to cap hits I was meant to put in, so I spent some time today and fixed it all up.

Long story short, you'll notice your cap room for this year has probably gone down today if you're keeping track, the trade off is your future cap space will go up as we don't carry over cap hits for one year contracts like we used to.

skeepe

Immortal
House of Carr sitting Derek Carr for Daniel Jones?! :joy:

House of Jones in full effect.

I’m quite envious of that RB brigade though. Formidable!

Not for the first time either.

I had a lot of tough decisions to make this week. That wasn’t one of them.

kurt faulk

Coach

my team has fully imploded. lost 4 out of the last 5 games.

somehow i still became the division winner. weird.

I really should be taking out this #1 pick.

Probably the strangest season yet for the Dreamweavers.

This team was never going to win but definitely better than the 4-9 team that the record shows.

So many times beaten by a handful of points with a score that would’ve beaten half the other teams.

Anyhoo, a decent RB could set off this list.

Dreamweavers biggest flop this year was Khalil Mack. This bloke has disappeared into the steaming pile of poop that is Chicago.

Highlights were the continued success of DeShaun Watson, the shrewd investment of Michael Thomas and Devin Singletary’s promising rookie season.

Also nice to take a win off each Divisional rival in House of Jones and the Oranges.

kurt faulk

Coach

I still don't understand why the better team gets the better draft position. We're better than worrying about teams tanking. The excessive salaries are a decent deterrent.

raiders_boy

Juniors
I'm happy to have won my division, but there's some deficiencies in my squad... My QB situation is dire, my RBs are ordinary outside of CMC, DJ Moore has taken the leap, but no one else... Rough stuff.

I don't think I've made a single move this season, which is a bit disappointing. It's really hard to trade in this league, I find.

Latest posts