What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
At least whatever his overall role is he will hopefully be in a position to make informed statements and good conversation in regards to Parra during the season next year, which will be a pleasant change from just Sterlo and his lack of passion in public towards Parra. At the very least it will give us a different perspective from Sterlos low key neutral input.

Also, if Moses has a great few early rounds, look for him to be picked in SOO since we have both Johns(Parra employee) who will have a first hand relationship with him and Freddy who already knows and likes him from their stint with Lebanon together.

Which also helps those other fringe SOO players we have in our squad get a leg up on their rivals from other teams. This of course is a good and bad thing for Parra overall.

Incorrect

Coach
At least whatever his overall role is he will hopefully be in a position to make informed statements and good conversation in regards to Parra during the season next year, which will be a pleasant change from just Sterlo and his lack of passion in public towards Parra. At the very least it will give us a different perspective from Sterlos low key neutral input.

Also, if Moses has a great few early rounds, look for him to be picked in SOO since we have both Johns(Parra employee) who will have a first hand relationship with him and Freddy who already knows and likes him from their stint with Lebanon together.

Which also helps those other fringe SOO players we have in our squad get a leg up on their rivals from other teams. This of course is a good and bad thing for Parra overall.
Origin is a scourge on the regular season IMO and I couldn't give a rat's if none of our players are selected... I mean, I'll watch origin when it rolls around, but I can honestly say I wouldn't miss it if it was never played again... Of course, as the games highest revenue raiser, everyone from players to fans are somewhat indebted to origin... Catch 22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Look @ whose just jumped on the O'Neil bandwagon..
What in the f**k are you on about?? You think I should be pissed we signed him??? O’Neill has done his job, do we really need a street parade for a bloke who has just done his job???

You are like a teenage girl the way you flip and flop all over the place. If we had of lost this kid it would of been a major f**k up on the clubs part. And you would of been first in line wanting his head.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What in the f**k are you on about?? You think I should be pissed we signed him??? O’Neill has done his job, do we really need a street parade for a bloke who has just done his job???
Well you've been happy to put shit on the merkin even though he's just been doing his job.
You are like a teenage girl the way you flip and flop all over the place. If we had of lost this kid it would of been a major f**k up on the clubs part. And you would of been first in line wanting his head.
No if we'd lost him it would just mean we let some more desperate club pay overs.