What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell

sharkman73

Juniors
Mate...you honestly think anyone is going to pay full freight on Moylan? We are the ones stuck with 800k plus for the next two years. Difference is Latrell is worth that sort of money so the Roosters should have to contribute minimally. Also the fact Moylan is still contracted for 2 years is to our disadvantage . Besides all that we're top heavy with backs. Gal has retired and we've just offloaded Matty Prior and Capewell... none of who have been replaced. I reckon Bomber would run the gauntlet with Duges and Kennedy at fullback and bolster the pigs should we be lucky enough to unload Moylan.

Yeah no chance in hell anyone is paying full freight for Moylan.

Also, Latrell isn't on 800k next year so the Roosters won't be paying anything to see the back of him.

chewsta

First Grade
Latrell would be a f**king gun fullback! The thought of SJ linking with LM, Nikora, Noodles and Duges is underpants tightening stuff!

Eion

First Grade
Mitchell could handle
1236 and 13 if needed
Plus kick goals
No denying Tedesco is a freak but LM has a lot to offer.
Top NRL point scorer this year
2nd best try scorer.
Played almost every game for 4 years straight.

I rate him.
Only 22
I’d take him in a heartbeat on the right terms but I wouldn’t do it at break the bank type money for a long contract (which would be what he’s after). I suspect mentally he just doesn’t have it in him to put it all together consistently.

carcharias

Immortal
I’d take him in a heartbeat on the right terms but I wouldn’t do it at break the bank type money for a long contract (which would be what he’s after). I suspect mentally he just doesn’t have it in him to put it all together consistently.
He has hardly missed a game in 4 years
Won 2 comps in a row
Won Daly m centre of the year 2019
Won top point scorer of the year 2019

I think his mental state is fine.

he would absolutely destroy from fullback.

Ads

First Grade
Won 2 comps in a row

He started out at fullback and looked good, just lacked fitness over the season. Would be stupid not to explore the option.

Eion

First Grade
Won 2 comps in a row

I don’t think his work ethic is there for fullback. If he was happy to park at centre, bust a few games open, wrack up 4 tries here and there, have the odd shit game, drift in and out of games, do some crazy good stuff, kick a bunch of goals, that would be ok with me.

I reckon he doesn’t earn is price on a mediocre team where he’s carrying the load. But I guess we’ll see, unless he parks his arse in union and we never get to see...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
This is merely a pipe dream. I can’t see Latrell Mitchell coming to Cronulla.

Not saying I’d be totally opposed to it, but there are so so many roadblocks preventing it from actually happening.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Geez, tedious speculations in the awf season.

He ain't comin'..
This joint is starting to sound as desperate as the Goons forum... any time a decent player comes on the market they're like flies on a shit talking up their prospects of jagging said player.... only to be heart broken time after time. Haven't checked but i guarantee there's a thriving Latrell thread over there right now.

snout

First Grade
This joint is starting to sound as desperate as the Goons forum... any time a decent player comes on the market they're like flies on a shit talking up their prospects of jagging said player.... only to be heart broken time after time. Haven't checked but i guarantee there's a thriving Latrell thread over there right now.
Thing is when 'names' have come up in the past.
Lewie
Maloney
Barba
Moylan
Johnson
We have got them.

One thing flanno could do. Get pen to paper.

Nobody goes to the goons except when they pay a bloke like ben hunt 10 times what hes worth.

Ads

First Grade
It does seem the way for us to get a name is in similar circumstances.

SadShark

Bench
I’m real curious bout’ what’s bubbling in the cauldron with the Moyz. Anyone in the know got the good oil?
Are we throwing in a Chicko Roll and a packet of grapefruit Nerds as a kicker to f**k this imposter off or is she gunna have the slightish crack at having a minor dig, to fully redeem itselfishbastard in 2020?
Seems to be gliding (not flying- that’s too much effort) under the radar.

Quigs

Immortal

Let 'em carry on, dream, rant and rave. Always remember one thang. Nobody can do cronullafied like we can do cronullafied.

Latest posts