What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Dragonsamy

Bench
Lomax needs to make a fist of the fullback spot or I'm afraid it's back to the bench jostling Luke for a utility spot. I think it's a real shame his development has stalled, but some players just don't transition to first grade unfortunately

You sould no , just like you not a lst grader.
Bitter you are bitter

getsmarty

Immortal
Which you clearly don't

Samy, please don't feed the

serveimage

George Dragon

Juniors
From the Telegraph
LINK: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...l/news-story/4afb35f32b95a58b0171022a7697c252

Zac Lomax is set to sign the longest deal in St George Illawarra history after agreeing to a monster six-year contract.

The in-demand Lomax, 20, has rejected interest from a host of clubs, including Wests Tigers and Canberra, for a deal worth about $3 million in a massive show of faith for the struggling Dragons.
It is understood the final year of the multi-year deal is an option in Lomax’s favour.
Done deal

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonsamy

Bench
Zac Lomax is set to sign the longest deal in St George Illawarra history after agreeing to a monster six-year contract.

The in-demand Lomax, 20, has rejected interest from a host of clubs, including Wests Tigers and Canberra, for a deal worth about $3 million in a massive show of faith for the struggling Dragons.
It is understood the final year of the multi-year deal is an option in Lomax’s favour.
Done deal

Great news thanks George,
At least we can now smile

Crush

Coach
I think this record breaking 6 year contract just shows that the administration and recruiting guys are not aligned with McGregor.
Last year Lomax was in and out of the team, dropped to the bench, picked out of position on the wing. Then on completion of the season is given a 6 year deal. Huh?

to_ddeath

Coach
I think this record breaking 6 year contract just shows that the administration and recruiting guys are not aligned with McGregor.
Last year Lomax was in and out of the team, dropped to the bench, picked out of position on the wing. Then on completion of the season is given a 6 year deal. Huh?

First hopeful sign that there will be eventual change for the better in years...certain assistants will have to stay if the bald turd goes to make this signing potentially work the way it should however.
Smart move IMO, especially with that added footy power couple factor.

Fantastic news and well done to all involved.
What is Zac’s best position, who knows.
Is he the fastest back we have, probably not.
What we do have though is an intelligent player with a footy brain. A very good goal kicker for the next 6 years and a really decent human being to help re build the footy team around, even potential Captain down the track.
Win win :thumbsup::thumbsup:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
That’s awesome news that he’s sticking with us..

But it’s a shame to see Samy straight away jumping in with yet another unwarranted personal attack on forum member..

And I’m sure he’ll just abuse me too after this..