What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell. Bring in the IZZ. Vindicated & free to sign anywhere.

Quigs

Immortal
Izzi (is he .. joke there) a God bothering Happy Clapper like our very own Liar From The Shire or does Izzy belong to a different Sect.?

Moi, I am still trying to pull myself together after seeing the news reporting of the settlement. They (ABC news 24) had a split screen image and interview with Raylene. Hubba hubba hubba.

gUt

Coach
Izzi (is he .. joke there) a God bothering Happy Clapper like our very own Liar From The Shire or does Izzy belong to a different Sect.?

Moi, I am still trying to pull myself together after seeing the news reporting of the settlement. They (ABC news 24) had a split screen image and interview with Raylene. Hubba hubba hubba.

I believe he was raised as a Mormon cultist and is now converted to a happy clappy cult, not sure if it's Hillsong or another one.

chewsta

First Grade
Both? Comes with a triumvirate doesn't he? Izzy at fullback, Father Right side Prop, Son Left side Prop, Holy ghost in the middle .. Unstoppable!!

Haha. To clarify, I was referring to Izzy and Latrell but forgot to mention LM in my post. Either would make us a better team.

coolumsharkie

Referee

"Meet Muslim Women"

Is it slightly ironic that this is the add at the bottom of the page?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ha, just for you brother, but at least we all know what you’ve been googling.

Ha, yeah I realise these ads are Google generated, I can assure you that Mr G is WAY off the mark with this one. I'd definitely hit it though.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Like we could afford him.

Well you can rule out Australian union teams and being picked for the Wallabies

I understand his wife is a netballer. So places like France and Japan or Toronto probably not on the table.

I wonder if England is an option, NZ, RSA.

He may want to get a league contract to dare them to deny it.

He will not come cheap to his next employer.

Latest posts