What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best signings of the decade

NRLMad

Juniors
Taukeiaho was a Warriors discard who only played one NRL game before he came to the Roosters.

And now he's a 2x Premiership winner and arguably the best prop in the game.

Well played, Warriors.
Was not a discard. They could hold him. He was a good solid player, they stole him as usual.

gordsy

Juniors
Russell Packer for the tigers, Dane Laurie tigers, Tim Moltzen for the tigers, I wonder if Tuiaki has forgiven him yet. Adam Blair tigers...

axl rose

Bench
Russell Packer for the tigers, Dane Laurie tigers, Tim Moltzen for the tigers, I wonder if Tuiaki has forgiven him yet. Adam Blair tigers...
Jason Cayless- Tigers. Did he play a game or retire in the off season after signing? cant remember.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I remember reading somewhere that he was involved with a sketchy crowd in Auckland and he really needed the change of environment to lift his game. It’s a problem we have with a lot of players unfortunately and one that is probably out of the club’s control.

Gotta love South Aucks.

Rewa hard