What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
RA must feel totally unconfident they would win .... I thought it was meant to be clear cut, written in his contract ..... I guess not

I'm guessing his contract was going to be challenged as discriminatory

At least he's out of the game so RA got their wish

RA must feel totally unconfident they would win .... I thought it was meant to be clear cut, written in his contract ..... I guess not

As I wrote back in June:

Oh I don't think I'd have fired Izzy (I think he's odd on to win his appeal). But the fact that there's worse idiots out there is not super relevant to that outcome.

The thing that makes me laugh about Izzy is the very selective choice of Old Testament statements that he decides to discuss. Homosexuality is not a major theme of the bible. just like 'every man for themselves' is not the central tenet of Buddhism.

hindy111

Post Whore
At what age did you guys start caring so much about politics?
I feel like I am a grape in a bowl of raisins. Apolitical

Gronk

Staff member
ScoMo plans to introduce religious freedoms legislation which will protect churches and their brethren expressing their views. Be careful what you wish for as there are other religions who feel that they have been been muzzled as well. The fringe right are (without any knowledge of the settlement) are claiming a victory for free speech and religious freedoms. I hope those same merkins have the same approach when the infidels cop it deluxe.

strider

Post Whore
ScoMo plans to introduce religious freedoms legislation which will protect churches and their brethren expressing their views. Be careful what you wish for as there are other religions who feel that they have been been muzzled as well. The fringe right are (without any knowledge of the settlement) are claiming a victory for free speech and religious freedoms. I hope those same merkins have the same approach when the infidels cop it deluxe.
Its amazing how many pollies can see outside their direct interests

strider

Post Whore
I’m 37 and still have no interest.
Im similar ... I have a little interest, and have probably have had periods of giving more shits, but generally i couldnt be f**ked, cos at the end of the day you have little control individually and just have to roll with whatever the current mob give a shit about