What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Enakeel

Juniors
He is ok. Unsure about terrific.
Started to kick a little more which was a good sign. But I mainly see a guy who passes and has a crisp pass but rarely runs or darts from dummy half.
Makes a lot of tackles and is a pest but close to the line gets pushed off a little to easy.
I reckon 250k- 300k MAX is about his worth.
Never seen this Schneider kid. But if he is decent he make take Mahoneys spot by 2021
Schneider doesn’t even have a development contract for 2020. No way he is taking Mahoney’s spot anytime soon.
Everyone expect there hooker to be Damien cook, but honestly he’s a pretty average hooker without his running game. He’s ball out of the ruck and pass selection sometimes are shocking.
mcinnes and Mahoney have a much better pass and selection.

No. The NRL/RL sucks. I am inventing a whole new game now. I want the NRL to keep doing what it is doing so my sport can easily just come in and take over.

Im all for that. It isn’t the 3D game I thought of, with players wearing rocket packs and holding baseball bats was it?!

One day we will just see player agents and club lawyers take the field and we can enjoy tricky clauses and bargaining on the big screen.

The players can kick the ball around outside the ground.

Kids will cheers their ceos when they pull out of negotiations with over priced superstars.

I think the game could be improved with an additional referee on the field, whom in the event of a conflict Between refs could make the overriding call or send it to the bunker.

Gronk

Staff member
I think the game could be improved with an additional referee on the field, whom in the event of a conflict Between refs could make the overriding call or send it to the bunker.

All problems would be solved with a live phone app. Let the people decide. After all, what could go wrong ?

hqdefault.jpg

Glenneel

Bench
Origin is a scourge on the regular season IMO and I couldn't give a rat's if none of our players are selected... I mean, I'll watch origin when it rolls around, but I can honestly say I wouldn't miss it if it was never played again... Of course, as the games highest revenue raiser, everyone from players to fans are somewhat indebted to origin... Catch 22
Unfortunately it is catch 22. To win a premiership you usually have to have a good mix of rep players in your squad. SOO is played at a speed probably only played during finals and gives those players the background to think and act under immense fatigue. So our club needs players picked in SOO and they'll hopefully transfer that experience and composure to their game days which will benefit the team. A team guilty of (in the past) being overawed by the occasion and making stupid errors and decisions.

hindy111

Post Whore
Third man in can't tackle below the shorts line.

I reckon when a guys momentum is stopped no 3rd man.
I see Cam do it all the time. It bugs me. Tha tackles stopped and he runs over and just spins the player sideways. Basicaly buying team 2-3 extra seconds rest.

But best rule for me would be NO PENALTIES in the attacking 20. If a team gives one away you just get another set of 6 at the end of the current one. This will stop teams giving away a penalty on purpose to get 1min rest. Set the defense.
Or you get the penalty and 2 points plus a fresh set.

It's something that's been exploited for to long. Very hard to break the line with 13 guys in defense who have have 1min to catch breathe. It puts the advantage to the defending team for doing wrong.
Ridiculous rule.