What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ... the passion returns!

SnowDragon

Juniors
Ok guys,

I just watched the "Cameron McInnes in focus" video on the dragons sight, along with the "Trent Merrin returns to Dragons HQ"... so much passion coming thru for the redV

This morning I seriously felt good about our chances for next year for the first time. With guys like Tariq and Friz, not to mention the drive and passion of Graham... well I can't not get excited. Then we sign Lomax on a long term contract! YES. Looking at the youngs guys coming thru as well, particularly Saab... and well I am DAMM excited.

Lets hope the changes in the coaching staff are what we need to go from 15th to the title!

SBD82

Coach
Ok guys,

I just watched the "Cameron McInnes in focus" video on the dragons sight, along with the "Trent Merrin returns to Dragons HQ"... so much passion coming thru for the redV

This morning I seriously felt good about our chances for next year for the first time. With guys like Tariq and Friz, not to mention the drive and passion of Graham... well I can't not get excited. Then we sign Lomax on a long term contract! YES. Looking at the youngs guys coming thru as well, particularly Saab... and well I am DAMM excited.

Lets hope the changes in the coaching staff are what we need to go from 15th to the title!
I can’t help admiring your enthusiasm mate. I’m not feeling it myself. But I damn sure hope you’re right.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I can’t help admiring your enthusiasm mate. I’m not feeling it myself. But I damn sure hope you’re right.
As Billie Joe Armstrong once said.. wake me up, when September ends...

Or was it bite my lip and close my eyes?

Dunno.. either one could fit, depending on the level of optimism..

jay mac

Juniors
As Billie Joe Armstrong once said.. wake me up, when September ends...

Or was it bite my lip and close my eyes?

Dunno.. either one could fit, depending on the level of optimism..

I declare I don’t care no more. As far as I’m concerned, they are a basket case. Watching them in 2019 was like pulling teeth.

41yearsaint

Juniors
Ok guys,

Can't get worse than last season. If the team puts in and has a go, i will be happy.

jak

Bench
Ok guys,

mary will bring you back down to earth mate sorry to say.

Crush

Coach
Ok guys,

Good on you mate for showing some positivity!
I however am trying a new approach, an ultra negative outlook. You see I was you 2 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago. But I was worn down and eventually broken.
I hope the Dragons have a huge 2020 I really do but I just cannot get excited with McGregor as our coach and our backline.
Bottom 4.

BLM01

First Grade
onya @SnowDragon Good stuff..me persoanlly I am looking and feeling positive about 2021 and Flanno taking over or close to it. I dont care about his past or his whingeing press conferences he knows how to get his teams into shape, defend and ready to play some good football
JDB's case decided or not will be a media focus we dont want to go through and still is not ideal as we head into trials...unless it is over quickly
However...if somehow Mary is punted prior to March..I may jump aboard your positive ship

nontime111

Juniors
Ok guys,

gonna see plenty more of THIS again SO soon, cos we are ST GEORGE!!!!!

FlameThrower

Bench
To be honest, I’ve never felt so disconnected from the Dragons. Care factor is about zero with the Club. I’ve not renewed membership after 12 years as a Red V member, and I can’t really see 2020 being a massive turnaround. Baffling decisions on retention and recruitment, and junior pathways looks to be built for the benefit of other Clubs,

Dragonsamy

Bench
Ok guys,

Great passion mate, hopefully we are up for a good year.

grouch

First Grade
You spelt delusion wrong

The dud coach is still coach
Gareth Widdop is now gone
Zero good signings
And to top it off, now we've got instability at CEO level, with us looking at a third boss in 3 years.

We are rolled gold spoon contenders