What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell. Bring in the IZZ. Vindicated & free to sign anywhere.

sandshark

Bench
No thanks. I don't think he'll ever play professional footy in Australia again after that circus.

bluefox68

Staff member
I’ve just heard breaking news - it seems the Roosters have a little room left under the cap and can fit Folau in for 2020-2023.

Todd Greenberg is quoted as saying he “looks forward to seeing Folau thrive in the code he started his career in, playing for a successful iconic club.”

Share with me in my delight!

Eion

First Grade
Yeah, only the roosters, broncos or storm are rich or influential enough to pull off an Izzy signature. Maybe in 10 years if all this development stuff goes to plan we could be one of those clubs in the discussion.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I’ve just heard breaking news - it seems the Roosters have a little room left under the cap and can fit Folau in for 2020-2023.

Todd Greenberg is quoted as saying he “looks forward to seeing Folau thrive in the code he started his career in, playing for a successful iconic club.”

Share with me in my delight!

Is that for real?

shaggs

Coach
The warriors are going to make a play for him. Cant believe people dont want him at the Sharks because he upset a few poofs. He didnt upset any of us Adulters & drunks. You see, we are normal & don't give a f**k or are interested in virtue signalling or identity politics.
As for the 3 hairy back type from Liquor land, who gives a flying?
Fair dinkum nutless country these days..
I doubt the NRL register him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
At least if Izzy was here we could revive the Annual Christians in Rugby League thread.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You all do know the reason why the Folaus case didnt go to the Federal Court right.
1. Transcripts of communication with the Irish pilloe biter who instructed RA.
2. RA had no basis for a case & would have been dusted for $14 million plus costs
3 Did Izzy get $14 mil? not fricken way. But he got more than $8 Mil for sure.

Now lets see the NRL stop registration I really hope they do, just to see what happens.
Folaus could earn up to $100m through f**king nutless mobs promoting lgtbq rubbish.

So
  1. The Sharks should sign Izzy to save the NRL?
  2. How is he getting $100m when he doesn't have a contract and would not be signed for anywhere near that or play for 100 years if he even got a million a year?
  3. In a closed court with a confidential settlement you know what happened? How? Why would he have gotten $8m? His contract was only $4m.
  4. You want the NRL to die from a $100m settlement?
Since when did you become the champion for whacked out, religious zealots?

You can review some of your previous thoughts here

Religion and it's effect on the Sharks.

Folau can go to hell.

Latest posts