What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
My bad, bloody long day at work. I guess the plan at this stage is to try move Whare on. With his and May's cash we could get a decent outside back

Tamou wont get the money he does now
Edwards at a guess is $300k would be no guarantee to be resigned...So could bring in a marquee player. Or upgrade those who need too

Blues Riff

Bench
Ha You could drive yourself mad plotting out the virtual future. Roll on March.

Tetevano, I'd never really heard of. Googled him. His issues seem to be in the past, and he's had a successful stint with Easts in the meanwhile. Saw his little interview. Found it hard to hate him.

betcats

Referee
Ha You could drive yourself mad plotting out the virtual future. Roll on March.

Tetevano, I'd never really heard of. Googled him. His issues seem to be in the past, and he's had a successful stint with Easts in the meanwhile. Saw his little interview. Found it hard to hate him.

I won’t begrudge anyone for not liking him but he is saying the right things at least, he thinks he is ready to be leader and teacher which could be great for our young forwards, he has just come out of a great system and it sounds like he was well liked there by the team and coach, I think he could be a very good addition on the footy side of things.

franklin2323

Immortal
I won’t begrudge anyone for not liking him but he is saying the right things at least, he thinks he is ready to be leader and teacher which could be great for our young forwards, he has just come out of a great system and it sounds like he was well liked there by the team and coach, I think he could be a very good addition on the footy side of things.

Yeah each to their own. I said those guys convicted wouldn’t be playing if I had my way.... but he is allowed to play.

Comes from a good team. Current test player, rumoured to be cheap and most importantly seem to be on the right track so may turn into a good addition

OldPanther

Coach

This is what we all need to take out of it. Really it was on the NRL and Roosters to make sure he was suitable to be back in the game or not. We just got him from their club years after the incident after he supposedly turned himself around.

MrBlack

Juniors
As polarizing as the Tetevano signing is, you would have to agree that we have recruited probably better than anyone else this year.

Api., Capewell and Tetevano are quality signings, and looking like at good prices as well. Resisted the temptation to pay overs for a much needed centre (would you give Lomax a 6 year deal or pay $1m for Latrell???).

Fangs

Coach
Just read through the Panthers Facebook and Instagram feeds.

The response to the Tetevano signig has been remarkably positive. In fact, I couldn't find one negative comment!

flash

Juniors
Usually they still leave 1-2 comments. They obliterated any negativity on their feed.

Fantastic. Great move. Well done Angus.

saw a few comments last night on instagram but obliterated now. They're a bit slow on Twitter though.. maybe that's their after lunch task

franklin2323

Immortal
Just read through the Panthers Facebook and Instagram feeds.

The response to the Tetevano signig has been remarkably positive. In fact, I couldn't find one negative comment!

aren’t we the biggest club according to facebook followers? Yet only a small % go to games and buy merch. How that % react is all that matters to them

franklin2323

Immortal
As polarizing as the Tetevano signing is, you would have to agree that we have recruited probably better than anyone else this year.

Api., Capewell and Tetevano are quality signings, and looking like at good prices as well. Resisted the temptation to pay overs for a much needed centre (would you give Lomax a 6 year deal or pay $1m for Latrell???).

throw in Curtis Scott not being available to Sydney teams and yeah I agree with lack of options

betcats

Referee
I know why it’s not liked but I don’t mind them deleting comments, they are probably going overboard with it but they are protecting the image of the club and their player as best they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts