What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Reflector

Juniors
Also interesting to note, looks like no side panel on this version of the hoop jersey that has existed in recent versions.
Cronulla_Sharks_Mens_Replica_Home_Jersey_-_CSJRM501SKY_45RIGHT__92843.1575262306.png

Not the biggest fan of the playing shorts though:
Cronulla-Sharks-Home-Short_CSSHM001BLK_45Left__41077.1575256439.jpg
Cronulla-Sharks-Home-Short_CSSHM001BLK_Back__17333.1575256439.jpg

I pictured that jersey if it was from the 80's and imagined it'd have 'DURAKOTE' on the front in block letters and then 'ROOFING' on the back. Overall an improvement, they shouldn't have gone away from the classic design to start with. That pattern on the shorts makes them look like boardies- intentional?

juggalo

Juniors
I pictured that jersey if it was from the 80's and imagined it'd have 'DURAKOTE' on the front in block letters and then 'ROOFING' on the back. Overall an improvement, they shouldn't have gone away from the classic design to start with. That pattern on the shorts makes them look like boardies- intentional?

They should have had Ace Gutters up where the sternum sponsor goes and shrink the white hoops and just have Durakote Roofing there

And the Ace logo where the NRL logo is like they did before the NSWRL badges were on jerseys

AJB1102

First Grade
A closer look at the supporter versions of the NSW jersey
View attachment 34490

Those are horrible. Not sure if it's just the shape but Bryden's logo looks way out to the right. Big crest splat in the middle of the V screams "I don't give a f**k! There, done!"

The bar code stuff was ugly 20 or whatever years ago. Not surprisingly its just as shit today.

wazdog

Juniors
The barcode jersey was not as bad 20 years ago... If they gave us something more like the below (please forgive the really really lazy photoshop), it would be so much more tolerable...

View attachment 34511 View attachment 34512

Should put the Star sponsorship on the bottom navy panel to declutter the top as the players name will also be there.

The middle navy panel should also be lifted higher (less light blue) so the jersey number fits in there.

yakstorm

First Grade
Should put the Star sponsorship on the bottom navy panel to declutter the top as the players name will also be there.

The middle navy panel should also be lifted higher (less light blue) so the jersey number fits in there.

Good point, I didn't even think about that.

Latest posts