What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
That’s great, and I commend him for those efforts, but just because the perpetrators turn their life around, doesn’t mean the victims just move on as well. My missus still has terrible PTSD because of her experience, and because of that, she’s actually quite upset over this signing.

(Even though she’s a Raiders fan, she controls where our money is spent, so you can guarantee nothing is being spent on Panthers merch/memberships this season)

Wait she goes for Raiders...Um BJ Leilua has been charged with assaulting a woman in the past

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/leilua-charged-with-assaulting-exgirlfriend-20120528-1zfgg.html

Each to their own and all but pretty much every team has someone with a dodgy past.

I get why people would be annoyed but Tetevano is one of many grubs in the game.

franklin2323

Immortal
You don't want too many of those angry emojis on your social media pages.

Luckily they don't control this forum otherwise Fangs would be out of the job.

I don’t remember the outrage while at the Roosters is why I asked...so that part is weird

No one will ever take Lord Fangs job

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wait she goes for Raiders...Um BJ Leilua has been charged with assaulting a woman in the past

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/leilua-charged-with-assaulting-exgirlfriend-20120528-1zfgg.html

Each to their own and all but pretty much every team has someone with a dodgy past.

I get why people would be annoyed but Tetevano is one of many grubs in the game.
She wasn't happy about that either. Spent 2 seasons not buying merch after he signed. Any other questions you have for a victim with a totally justifiable opinion?

Ok, I'll tell the woman who spent years in domestic hell not to be upset because Franklin said it doesn't matter... You're not changing our minds mate, no matter the spin you put on it.

Dave's mate

Juniors
I was blocked for asking if Griffdawg was up to standard. No swearing or carrying on like I do in here either. The Panthers social media guys have been bitchy cowards going back as far as PI

franklin2323

Immortal
So because Roosters fans didn't say anything, no one else is allowed..? That's some dumb arse logic right there.

No not at all. Our fanbase are the biggest whingers while some people geniunely have an issue. A vast majority I think are using it as a reason to complain

franklin2323

Immortal
She wasn't happy about that either. Spent 2 seasons not buying merch after he signed. Any other questions you have for a victim with a totally justifiable opinion?

Ok, I'll tell the woman who spent years in domestic hell not to be upset because Franklin said it doesn't matter... You're not changing our minds mate, no matter the spin you put on it.

Where did I say it doesn’t matter?

I think it stinks that someone needs to be criminically clean to scrub toilets at a school but virtually anyone is allowed to play footy. I find the hypocrisy funny more then anything

franklin2323

Immortal
I was blocked for asking if Griffdawg was up to standard. No swearing or carrying on like I do in here either. The Panthers social media guys have been bitchy cowards going back as far as PI

It is a common theme really. I don’t use the comments on their as a basis for that reason

OldPanther

Coach

I think it stinks that someone needs to be criminically clean to scrub toilets at a school but virtually anyone is allowed to play footy. I find the hypocrisy funny more then anything

Considering the underage fans it is odd they don't have a safe around kids check though I think it's considered like entertainers rather than school teachers etc.

franklin2323

Immortal
Considering the underage fans it is odd they don't have a safe around kids check though I think it's considered like entertainers rather than school teachers etc.

It must be but that side I don’t agree with. Have it with a contract don’t pass then player isn’t registered seems simple to me. I don’t go to members things for this reason. I support the jersey not a few grubs that wear it. Not having them near my kids

ACTPanthers

Bench

You brought up the BJ thing to try to undermine her stance on this signing, you've said on multiple occasions that others are in the NRL with similar records and that we should move on because of this. She wont, and I can't blame her for that.

I 100% agree on that statement.

franklin2323

Immortal
You brought up the BJ thing to try to undermine her stance on this signing, you've said on multiple occasions that others are in the NRL with similar records and that we should move on because of this. She wont, and I can't blame her for that.

I 100% agree on that statement.

BJ was one. Remember when we put this guy straight into a White Ribbon jersey?

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/j...f1ee1e4f8?sv=8659f56b5914f20b2d31f4dcf5b11b69

May 5 sacked from Souths for assaulting his girlfriend. Ended up playing 8 games for us that season..

Status
Not open for further replies.