What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whino

Bench

franklin2323

Immortal
Titans fans are all pretty cranky and I do feel for them a bit. Would be a tough pill to swallow seeing a club get a cap exemption and than sign your best player and future captain.

Easy way to fix such bias is anyone gets off the cap if they retire through injury... The Burgess one was dodgy as they come

OldPanther

Coach
Easy way to fix such bias is anyone gets off the cap if they retire through injury... The Burgess one was dodgy as they come

Does seem suspect especially with Inglis as well. A club having a massive and sudden boost to the cap will effect multiple clubs.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
These are just my opinion.... but
We have the best Fijian 2nd Rower/front and hooker (Kikau/Korisou) Korisou 2nd inline NSW. Current FR Fisher Harris/Tetevano The NSW halfback. Capewell is a solid player who I think Ivan will use as centre. These are good signs but what we truly lack is leadership someone who has that talk and everyone looks up too. Nathan is too quiet for that. We lack that speed on mansours side and fullback is weak compared to rest of the top teams

franklin2323

Immortal
These are just my opinion.... but
We have the best Fijian 2nd Rower/front and hooker (Kikau/Korisou) Korisou 2nd inline NSW. Current FR Fisher Harris/Tetevano The NSW halfback. Capewell is a solid player who I think Ivan will use as centre. These are good signs but what we truly lack is leadership someone who has that talk and everyone looks up too. Nathan is too quiet for that. We lack that speed on mansours side and fullback is weak compared to rest of the top teams

Fullback is a concern for me too. Still can make the 8 but not top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts