What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess retires

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Not blaming Souths ,they are clearly playing the game that the NRL allow them to play.... hhopefully the other clubs get to cash in this chip every year too.

There’s no game mate. Broncos got Gillett. Tigers got Matulino. Eels got Watmough

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Cant wait for Arrow to sign with Souths.

The strong get stronger , the weak get weaker, all seemingly facilitated by our illustrious leader.

I think we may get Arrow. Cross fingers for Fifita. Why in gods name would anyone want to stay with that idiot Seibold and the Broncos

By the way. We never get favours from the NRL, We usually get shafted as clearly seen when we were corruptly thrown out Of the comp because of Murdoch’s money

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
There’s no game mate. Broncos got Gillett. Tigers got Matulino. Eels got Watmough
As explained earlier, this situations differ from Burgess as they were new injuries that occured in their last year, unlike the Souths situation where Burgess was resigned and did further damage to a shoulder that had already undergone multiple procedures.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
As explained earlier, this situations differ from Burgess as they were new injuries that occured in their last year, unlike the Souths situation where Burgess was resigned and did further damage to a shoulder that had already undergone multiple procedures.

Wrong but anyways Your welcome to your views

Pommy

Coach
You have a right to be pissed off

We all knew the outcome of this decision a month back and that it would occur quickly.

I’m pretty confident Sam would have been too proud to take the money had they not been confident of getting the exemption.

Joeboy

Juniors
So if the NRL is accepting it’s a career ending injury, why do Souths need to pay burgess for this “job” if burgess is insured against a career ending injury and would be getting paid out.

mid it’s not considered an insurance pay out the NRL shouldn’t be ruling that it is career ending

fowlster

Juniors
By the way! I love it when other fans think it’s smart to bag us by calling us souffs and slagging our fan base. Especially those tigers numbnutts who Cleary forget that singleted moron Lauries Nicholls and the rapist who can’t string 2 words together

don’t get me started on St Merge and a few others :grinning:

That's gold.

You sir, are a perfect ambassador for your club.

Latest posts