What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So 5 to go, scores level, the opposition team has it's challenge in tact and splits them up the middle. The fullback makes the tackle but the defence is shot on the left edge. Players are lining up to score the try but whoa, hang on, the defending captain has spotted an infringement in the play the ball and wants to take a closer look...........

From memory, in the the 20’s that wasn’t possible. Could only challenge when there was a break in play / when try is scored

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
@Soren Lorenson Here’s some details from the under 20’s challenge rule:

“There are only specific areas that can be challenged such as: a mandatory penalty; a loss of possession (knock-on, strip) where play is to recommence with a structured start; charge downs where play is to recommence with a structured start; and determining which team last played at the ball prior to the ball going into touch or touch in-goal,” Mr McGuirk said.”

https://westernweekender.com.au/2012/12/big-changes-in-rugby-league/

jk13

First Grade
Bahaha Johns had to have the “tuff conversation “. God I hope this muppet can stay out of the headlines

Eelogical

Referee

FMD! And to think these guys paid me overs (again) to train their squad after I touched them up in '01. Lucky for me someone bothered to rule a margin on each blank page.

Latest posts