What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonus Pearson

possm

Coach
we have better options coming through all can play wing better than Jonus...
Schills, Sloan, Feagai, Schiller, Ramsey, Sailor take yer pick eventually Sailors the only one ready now :

Lomax
Saab
Ravi? Feagai? Schiller? ( ANYONE but Aticant! anyone...)
Lafai ( for now)
Sailor
Normy
Hunt
I'd rather Sailor replace Lafai. Saab to right wing and Pereira to left. I like the idea of Ravalawa at right centre first up. So right now:

1. Lomax
2. Pereira
3. Ravalawa
4. Sailor
5. Saab
6. Norman
7. Hunt

Aitken and Lafai to start in CC.

Banjo2014

Juniors
I'd rather Sailor replace Lafai. Saab to right wing and Pereira to left. I like the idea of Ravalawa at right centre first up. So right now:

1. Lomax
2. Pereira
3. Ravalawa
4. Sailor
5. Saab
6. Norman
7. Hunt

Aitken and Lafai to start in CC.

nontime111

Juniors
RAVI will have a BREAK out season !! hes a monster and a machine and ALL he needs to do is be coached in defence...too easy...and learn to catch! even Slater dropped balls at the beggining of his career, I cant wait to see RAVALAWA UNLEASHED!!!

my team for round 1

Lomax
Saab
Sailor
RAVALAWA
Periera
Normy
Hunt

BLM01

First Grade
RAVI will have a BREAK out season !! hes a monster and a machine and ALL he needs to do is be coached in defence...too easy...and learn to catch! even Slater dropped balls at the beggining of his career, I cant wait to see RAVALAWA UNLEASHED!!!

my team for round 1

Lomax
Saab
Sailor
RAVALAWA
Periera
Normy
Hunt
Geez can be beat the Tigers with just 7 players ..and all outside backs
On the bright side...they will all step past Leilua

nontime111

Juniors
Ravi at least consistently punched holes in defence so hard to tackle...hes so new to league also hell come good fast I think...specially with the right coach which Im sure hes getting now with Shep and Flanno!

possm

Coach

my team for round 1

Lomax
Saab
Sailor
RAVALAWA
Periera
Normy
Hunt
In Flanagan we have one of the best defensive coaches in the game. Maybe Ravalawa will shine at right centre in 2020.

nontime111

Juniors
what im thinking, he will l know how to use him, hes natural player also
all hes gotta do is catch the damn ball and hell RULE!

possm

Coach
One could argue that he could sort Aitken’s defence too, get him to pass and who knows? But Aitken is clearly not very sharp up top...
Aitken has had 4-5 seasons in first grade and a coach who was an international right centre to mentor him. He has had more than enough time to improve.

Having said that, if Millward and the new coaching staff believe that Aitken's defence can be improved, then let them try and let Aitken show such improvement by winning selection on form from Canterbury Cup. No more free lunches.

nontime111

Juniors
Ravis a tank far stronger than Eui , also similar style only superior ball player and passing game by far! hes just full of surprises so good to watch, badly needed for us bored fans anyway for round 1!

getsmarty

Immortal
Ravis a tank far stronger than Eui , also similar style only superior ball player and passing game by far! hes just full of surprises so good to watch, badly needed for us bored fans anyway for round 1!

Biggest flaw in this suggestion ( Ravalawa to Centre ) is that the coach couldn't improve a guy who's been playing centre most of his career. How is he going to transition someone into that position ?.

Ravalawa is still raw in terms of first team footy smarts..has an error or 2 in him...

I'd by playing either Lomax @ centre ( yes I know he has been promised fullback ) or hopefully a younger guy transitions so we can move both aitken and Lafai on....

getsmarty

Immortal
There is no solid evidence that Rava can play and handle the centre position. On the flip side there is no solid evidence that he possibly couldn't.
Personaly, I'm not against the idea, but lets see it happen consistantly in CC first.

Exactly....Too many experiments already.