What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

nöyd

Staff member
DayZ multiplayer

Aussie servers are slowly starting to build in popularity since the game became legal here, bumped into the admin of one particular server while roaming around the map yesterday, he preceded to give me weapons, ammo, camo, all the gear, which did me no good 30 minutes later when my gun jammed and I was swarmed by the zombie horde.

fml

simmo1

First Grade
The unreadable text has completely turned me off The Outer Worlds. Hopefully it's patched soon, because it looks a great game.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Far Cry 5. Played this for the last week or so, really enjoy it. First Far Cry game I’ve played so not sure how it compares to the earlier ones (heard 3 is the best).
Good open world where you can basically go where you want.
I never used to be a fan of open world games, preferred more linear ones, but the last couple of years I’ve played a few games (Wildlands, RDR2, Far cry 5) that I absolutely love the open world freedom and ability to choose your next step.

Zoidberg

First Grade
COD:MW
So I gave in and bought this, mainly because some friends talked me into it.
Any tips for someone who isn’t very good at multiplayer? Best weapons to use?

Zoidberg

First Grade
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
Only played for about 2 hours but I’m finding it hard to get in to. Story is fine early on, just the gameplay has frustrated me.
I’ve only run around the 1st planet but I kept getting lost which annoyed me, then I found a “boss” toad thing which seems impossible to kill at this early level, which annoyed me more.
I’ll keep going hoping I enjoy it more as I level up.

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
Only played for about 2 hours but I’m finding it hard to get in to. Story is fine early on, just the gameplay has frustrated me.
I’ve only run around the 1st planet but I kept getting lost which annoyed me, then I found a “boss” toad thing which seems impossible to kill at this early level, which annoyed me more.
I’ll keep going hoping I enjoy it more as I level up.

Yeah there are one or two of the monster fights that are annoying. If worst comes to worst, pause the game, change the game setting to an easier level, win the fight, then set the difficulty back to your original level after the fight.

Also wait till you go to Zeffo. There are a couple of puzzle based things to do which can be annoying. Thankfully I found some vids on YouTube which helped me when I could not work out what to do.

Springs09

Juniors
Loving Pokemon Sword, none of the internet bitch complaints affect the gameplay at all.

Has anyone played Death Stranding? People either seem to gush over it or completely hate it.

Eelectrica

Referee
Starting playing the release version of Phoenix Point. I like the combat side of things.
A bit different to the new X-Com games, but similar. I like the aiming system that's a similar to FO's VAT's.
It doesn't have the personality of X-Com with the soldiers and on the base.

I'm not far in, so it will be interesting to see how the difficulty curve goes compared with the new X-Com games where you survive the first 3 or 4 months and you're basically home and hosed and just gearing up for the final battle basically.

clifford

Juniors

How’d you go with MW multiplayer? I play these every year and all year round usually. Still playing black ops battle royal now and mixing between it with MW.

Smack

Coach

Only played a little, up to level 18.
Getting slaughtered as expected.

I just got platinum camo on all my AR's

59.jpg

I'd suggest going with the m4, it's very easy to use. The HK433 (Kilo) starter AR is pretty good until you get the m4. If you wan't I can help you with gun smithing, let me know. If you prefer smg's, lmg's, rifles or shotties, let me know I can help

I play hard core modes only, it's a lot less arcadey and people don't jump around as much lol

Zoidberg

First Grade
I just got platinum camo on all my AR's

59.jpg

I'd suggest going with the m4, it's very easy to use. The HK433 (Kilo) starter AR is pretty good until you get the m4. If you wan't I can help you with gun smithing, let me know. If you prefer smg's, lmg's, rifles or shotties, let me know I can help

I play hard core modes only, it's a lot less arcadey and people don't jump around as much lol
Thanks for the offer but I don’t think I’ll be playing this too much anyway. Still going with Jedi Fallen Order and I bought another 4 games during the Black Friday sales. That god it’s the off season and I’ve got a bit more time to play

Latest posts