What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just joined the world of tinder. Really dont feel i belong amongst the absolite stunners and wannabe instagram models

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just joined the world of tinder. Really dont feel i belong amongst the absolite stunners and wannabe instagram models

yeh, cuz everyone uses their real pics

happened to a mate of mine, hooked up with a fugly and he said wtf ? she replied, would you have wanted to hook up if I posted my real pics ?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
yeh, cuz everyone uses their real pics

happened to a mate of mine, hooked up with a fugly and he said wtf ? she replied, would you have wanted to hook up if I posted my real pics ?
So i shouldnt use the pic of me in a banana suit?

Bazal

Post Whore
Going into the Xmas break undefeated.

My first scoring shot today was a 5. Other than that, I contributed very little.

Handy.

We're 5 & 6 in the end. But with plenty of inexperienced first graders I'd have bitten your hand off if you offered me that in July. Could have easily won three more games too.

But we scored 250 today against fifth and rolled them for 90, giving us a two win buffer in a top four system with seven games to play. And my big opening quick took a hat trick. So I'm chuffed as balls tonight