What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell. Bring in the IZZ. Vindicated & free to sign anywhere.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That thread is priceless.
I am now officially old. I've been reading all these old threads and wishing again for the glory daze..

Well all the pseudo hard heads and zealots got sick of losing arguments and pissed off.

Have never really been replaced.

Now the joint is becoming infiltrated with entitled Gen Z wankers with air head brains, talking through a mouth full of teddy bear fluff.

Can't wait for The Alpha Generation to start posting.

Disclaimer: This is not meant as a provocative post

Just to use the jargon from another disagreement where the relevant facts were long ago settled to the acceptance of any logical person . ......The consensus among the Psychological and medical profession is that Gays are born that way ,its not by choice. I'm not sure about drunks and adulterers . Having had neighbors of all three persuasions ,my anecdotal observation is that the gays were the best neighbors........ Not that I hung out with them or anything like that !!!!

As far as Israels take on what the Bible says, ....When asked what to believe from all the christian cults popping up in that day and their Bible interpretations Paul said " believe that which is proven, Hold fast that which is good." Jesus Said that scribes and Pharisees interpreting bible for their own self aggrandizement would go to Hell. Maybe Israel should worry a little more about that than what consenting adults are doing.

The sharks don't need the rubbish Falou would bring with him.

I think the 20 trys plus per season is exactly what the Sharks need. Those who focus on social media posts are inconsequential & irrelevant.

Reactions: Ads
I am not for moving guys on. But if we can move on 1 or 2 guys to get a better a guy, then it should be done. Right now, Folau will come pretty cheap.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Did not realise the wife had retired. Thought that would be a factor.

Who knows maybe they he retires and they start a family, he becomes a preacher.

I just try to think like a manager, a scumbag.

Where could I get him (and therefore me) the most money?

I would be on blower to every Union (except Australia) club in the world, starting in Japan.

Could be that he wants to prove a point after Beattie said 'not gunna happen'. Would need a club to ask before the NRL could even contemplate denying.

I feel Greenberg may have been on the skype (got to eyeball the fella does Todd)to every CEO saying do not go there.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
As to why Union settled, Union had shyte lawyers who said they could sack him, clearly bad advice.

The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 only specifically used the worlds colour, ethnicity, national origin, or race.

Once you lawyer up and go Federal that is the legislation.

Sexual preference is not mentioned

I suspect this will be amended, federally, it does usually take 10-15 years.

From the early sixites in Australia and much of the world, treating people the same regardless colour, ethnicity, national origin, or race, was the sweeping social change of it's time.

Then in 1975 the legislation happened.

His chance of making the most money would be to contact somebody like the Sharks. Offer me $8 million for 4 year contract. Split the court victory 70/30 when the NRL rejects the contract based upon religious views. A highly illegal practice in Australia that ends in $millions in compensation

Frenzy.

Immortal
I am not for moving guys on. But if we can move on 1 or 2 guys to get a better a guy, then it should be done. Right now, Folau will come pretty cheap.

He's just been paid his entire wage from ARU. He wouldn't even be a bargain if he came for a dollar. Which he should do but he won't because he's a bible bashing, mercenary zealot.

Frenzy.

Immortal
As to why Union settled, Union had shyte lawyers who said they could sack him, clearly bad advice.

The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 only specifically used the worlds colour, ethnicity, national origin, or race.

Once you lawyer up and go Federal that is the legislation.

Sexual preference is not mentioned

I suspect this will be amended, federally, it does usually take 10-15 years.

From the early sixites in Australia and much of the world, treating people the same regardless colour, ethnicity, national origin, or race, was the sweeping social change of it's time.

Then in 1975 the legislation happened.

Which is why the merkin didn't want to go through NSW courts where the 1977 NSW Government Anti-Discrimination Act Part 4C, Division 1, Section 49ZG had him covered.

Smarmy bastard

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
His chance of making the most money would be to contact somebody like the Sharks. Offer me $8 million for 4 year contract. Split the court victory 70/30 when the NRL rejects the contract based upon religious views. A highly illegal practice in Australia that ends in $millions in compensation
That's the spirit!

I think the 20 trys plus per season is exactly what the Sharks need. Those who focus on social media posts are inconsequential & irrelevant.

Well arguably they should be, but in this day and age unfortunately they are a large portion of the fan base.And they vote with their feet.and wallets. Sponsors and their marketing experts would know this , so irrelevant? Not likely.

Quigs

Immortal
He can sue me if he likes.

Won't make too munch of a dent on my wordly goods.

Which is why the merkin didn't want to go through NSW courts where the 1977 NSW Government Anti-Discrimination Act Part 4C, Division 1, Section 49ZG had him covered.

Smarmy bastard
That legislation has zero to do with Folaus case. That is why it went federal.

Latest posts