What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darcy Lussick floors Justin ‘The Mouth of the North’ Hodges !

Gareth67

First Grade
401E267C-6E22-4DB7-B43C-D2D9249D8570.jpeg
A change from our current league players to our ex - league players.

Our friend from the sunshine state of Queensland was last night flatten by Darcy Lussick in the latters first fight ( in the ring that is ) to give an early Xmas present to all those whom were so tired of the Queenslanders thuggish tackling during his days playing rugby league . The grub finally got his come- uppence from the fella who had played for Parramatta and Manly and a few other clubs . Well done Darcy .

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
View attachment 34532
A change from the current league players to the ex - league players.

Our friend from the sunshine state of Queensland was last night flatten by Darcy Lussick in the latters first fight ( in the ring that is ) to give an early Xmas present to all those whom were so tired of the Queenslanders thuggish tackling during his days playing rugby league . The grub finally got his come- uppence from the fella who had played for Parramatta and Manly and a few other clubs . Well done Darcy .
I liked your post and there were about 8 others who liked it too. I wonder what the like count will be up to in 48 hours.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I just watched a replay on Foxsports. The move Lussick put on Hodges was first rate. As they were breaking Lussick put a big straight right hand on Hodges chin and stopped the fight. Hodges was in the process of attempting a similar move, throwing a left hook uppercut on the break, but Lussick was too quick and got Hodges first and caught his left hook uppercut on his shoulder. Lussick looks like he has some fighting smarts about him.

Gareth67

First Grade
I just watched a replay on Foxsports. The move Lussick put on Hodges was first rate. As they were breaking Lussick put a big straight right hand on Hodges chin and stopped the fight. Hodges was in the process of attempting a similar move, throwing a left hook uppercut on the break, but Lussick was too quick and got Hodges first and caught his left hook uppercut on his shoulder. Lussick looks like he has some fighting smarts about him.

When I was a young bloke I done a little bit of fighting myself and one thing the trainer taught us was that “ if the bersterd is bigger then you , then there’s a good chance that he can hit harder - so give him plenty of room or just steer clear of him completely “ .

My guess is that Hodge’s trainer never gave him that little pearl of wisdom - perhaps he disliked the grub also ? :thinking: