What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Pommy

Coach
Godwin's Law invoked. And it does actually, That's why they coughed up.

You’re on the wrong side of history. The majority see religion for what it is and it’s followers will be looked more and more as being being mentally ill.

TheFrog

Coach
You’re on the wrong side of history. The majority see religion for what it is and it’s followers will be looked more and more as being being mentally ill.
What majority? Not worldwide that's for sure. And this was only marginally about religion anyway. It was about the legality of dismissing an employee for a social media post quite outside the undertaking of that employer, merely because of some confected offence. The exact same happened with that SBS newsreader who made comments about Anzac Day. SBS had to pay up. People are entitled to hold views. Employers are not morality police.

Anyway I think Vlandys, Greenberg and co will right now be working out right now how to avoid getting burned by Izzy. I think he'll have to play somewhere where this hasn't been all over the media, if he plays at all. Which would likely have been taken into account in the payout.

Note that you are free to say what you said above about religion, which isn't really very nice. You won't lose your job or have to raise money to go to court. Yet you deny others the same right.

Last edited:

Rod McClusky

Juniors
I bet you feel like a real man when you tell 9 and 10 years that they are mentally ill for believing in god

Rod McClusky

Juniors
What majority? Not worldwide that's for sure. And this was only marginally about religion anyway. It was about the legality of dismissing an employee for a social media post quite outside the undertaking of that employer, merely because of some confected offence. The exact same happened with that SBS newsreader who made comments about Anzac Day. SBS had to pay up. People are entitled to hold views. Employers are not morality police.

Anyway I think Vlandys, Greenberg and co will right now be working out right now how to avoid getting burned by Izzy. I think he'll have to play somewhere where this hasn't been all over the media, if he plays at all. Which would likely have been taken into account in the payout.

Note that you are free to say what you said above about religion, which isn't really very nice. You won't lose your job or have to raise money to go to court. Yet you deny others the same right.
Pommy loves to tell kids their is no Santa

Pommy

Coach
I bet you feel like a real man when you tell 9 and 10 years that they are mentally ill for believing in god

I feel like a real Izzy.

if I stood outside town hall ranting about some voice in my head telling me gays were evil that’s exactly what people would say.
but because it’s god speaking to them we have to pretend they’re not mentally ill.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Care not for Falou, his beliefs and the rubbish he preaches but it is simply wonderful to see the mess that is rugby union in this country.

God certainly was not on their side when somehow, by some means, the powers that be employed Castle after the mess that was left at the Bulldogs.

Long may it continue.

Will there be another sporting code in Aus to give Castle a start?

Last edited:

Rod McClusky

Juniors
Care not for Falou, his beliefs and the rubbish he preaches but it is simply wonderful to see the mess that is rugby union in this country.

God certainly was not on their side when somehow, by some means, the powers that be employed Castle after the mess that was left at the Bulldogs.

Long my it continue.

Soccer?

simmo05

Bench

Long may it continue.

Rugby got smote

T-Boon

Coach
Which ever team signs Izzy (hopefully Broncos) should be relocated to Christchurch.
I don’t care about his comments but I still hate him for going to AFL.

Valheru

Coach

I have no place for religion in my life but view points like this don't make sense to me.

Are you saying that 99% of all humans that have lived up until this point will be looked at as mentally ill?