What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All hail Darcy Lussick

gordsy

Juniors
Ben Creagh what a disgrace he was, the coward runs up and pushes Hodges then runs away like a scared girl. Should have never played for NSW again.

jim_57

Staff member
If anything the state is in “shatters” by your lack of punctuation

The state is in shatters because of your lack of comprehension.

P.s. you forgot your full stop to end the sentence captain punctuate.

This Year?

Immortal
One of the more frustrating moments of rugby league was a particular moment in a Broncos v St George game. Hodges delivered a cheap shot to an already injured Brett Morris on the ground. Ben Creagh was right nearby, but never took his chance to even throw a punch at him. So, so frustrating.

If someone could coax Creagh to fight Hodges, I'd actually watch it.
I was resigned to losing in that game and when that moment happened it awoke my urge to kill. How Creagh could just stand by just blew my mind. A couple of seasons later, Morris had his opportunity to exact revenge when Hodges got injured and Morris just gently lays a hand on him.
My soul died that day.

King hit

Coach
I was resigned to losing in that game and when that moment happened it awoke my urge to kill. How Creagh could just stand by just blew my mind. A couple of seasons later, Morris had his opportunity to exact revenge when Hodges got injured and Morris just gently lays a hand on him.
My soul died that day.
Morris is a quality player that doesn't need to be a mongrel to make a point on the field

Wizardman

First Grade
My soul died that day.
Im a Qld supporter and not a St George fan. But that night, I was absolutely willing for Creagh to throw a punch in revenge for Origin. No fan would have blamed Creagh for doing it....sad.

blaza88z

Coach
I'm amazed NSW fans care enough about Hodges a good few years into his retirement to be following his boxing career so closely, what a player he was.

Fangs

Coach
Great player, though needed to be smashed more during his RL career.

This KO is bittersweet.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm amazed NSW fans care enough about Hodges a good few years into his retirement to be following his boxing career so closely, what a player he was.
Not much of a fighter though ey?
Hopeless actually.
Worse boxer I ever seen.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Considering hodges first fight was against somone that seriously looked like they had grabbed passed out on a footpath in marsden and gave him some boxing gear i knew when he eventually went up against an athlete he would get his ass handed to him

Canard

Immortal
Considering hodges first fight was against somone that seriously looked like they had grabbed passed out on a footpath in marsden and gave him some boxing gear i knew when he eventually went up against an athlete he would get his ass handed to him

True Dat.

Latest posts