What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Mr Spock!

Referee
If anybody feels tortured by Izzy's opinion and the opinion of other crazy religious types then they really need to harden up as animals which is what we are. In the animal kingdom the weak get eaten, so thankfully humans invented religion and then out of that concepts of fair and reasonable and rights and such. So I don't know, I feel like these weaklings tortured by Folau's brainlessness would be eaten in the real world if it wasn't for our religiosity.

Derpaderp... Crazy religious types actually did kill and persecute others in the name of their god. Even their fellow Christians.

And would do so again if they could.

Sectarian bs has no place in modern democracies.

Maybe he should f##k off to some Pacific Islands where he can be free from gays and bushfires.

Oh that's right.

There's no money there.

TheFrog

Coach
As opposed to Izzys vile hate, which is ok?
Izzy only did the same thing as SMH and co. He passed on something written thousands of years ago by Paul the Apostle. Folou merely passed it on to his Instagram followers. It was the SMH and other media who disseminated it to a much wider audience.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Izzy only did the same thing as SMH and co. He passed on something written thousands of years ago by Paul the Apostle. Folou merely passed it on to his Instagram followers. It was the SMH and other media who disseminated it to a much wider audience.
So when a Muslim like Anthony Mundine spouts gay hate from his 1500 year old sacred text, its everyone else's fault.

Yeah that makes sense.

To no one.

simmo05

Bench
I have no place for religion in my life but view points like this don't make sense to me.

Are you saying that 99% of all humans that have lived up until this point will be looked at as mentally ill?
Only the ones who still believe in this day and age

Latest posts