What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Watched Austin Powers: The Spy who shagged me with my niece. Probably haven't seen it in 15 years or so...

All the best scenes contain Dr Evil or fat bastard.

Powers is way too annoying and over the top.
lol

Yeah Dr Evil and Fat Bastard not over the top. I agree Powers is annoying.

Get in my Belly!!!!!

Zoidberg

First Grade
despite the fact that i generally hate DiCaprio as an actor.... i always have going back to his Romeo and Juliet days...
I used to be the same with Leo, around the Titanic, The Beach, Man in Iron mask days I thought he was crammed too much in our face and was just a pretty boy in some average movies. It was mid 2000’s when I started appreciating him as an actor, Departed, Blood Diamond days, and now he one of my favourites.

axl rose

Bench
I used to be the same with Leo, around the Titanic, The Beach, Man in Iron mask days I thought he was crammed too much in our face and was just a pretty boy in some average movies. It was mid 2000’s when I started appreciating him as an actor, Departed, Blood Diamond days, and now he one of my favourites.

Blood Diamond was underrated. He won me over with Shutter Island and The Revenant though.

Ready or not .
7/10
Not too bad for a horror flock with plenty of comedy

Little monsters .
7/10
Aussie Zombie comedy .
Well made. Plenty of laughs

Smack

Coach
The Irishman has just released on Netflix...

im gonna sit down and watch it on Friday night.... but I’m interested to see the initial reaction on here...

good flick but watching deniro beating up that guy was cringey

Smack

Coach
once upon a time in hollywood

9/10

best film of 2019, very enjoyable and will watch it again

shirtless brad pit hnnnnnnnnnnnng

axl rose

Bench
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Still just the one good Jurassic Park movie then?
The Lost World is good, until they get to the city. Some memorable scenes at the cliff, the waterfall, Raptors in the long grass. But yes overall the original is far superior and Fallen Kingdom was abysmal.

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
once upon a time in hollywood

9/10

best film of 2019, very enjoyable and will watch it again

shirtless brad pit hnnnnnnnnnnnng

JOKER is way better. Most of Once Upon A Time was a waste of time. Di Caprio's character is a waste of time.

Matua

Bench
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Still just the one good Jurassic Park movie then?
I thought the first Jurassic World was a good fun movie ... but Fallen Kingdom might be the worst movie I saw full stop last year.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Me too, De Niro and Pesci were great but Al Pacino stole the movie for mine. Over 3 hours but the movie didn't drag at a. Well written, well directed, well acted and with a great back up cast. Even Ray Ramano was good in this FFS!!!

8.5/10

Pretty much what I reckon. Watched it last night. The length wasn’t really an issue until the last 30 mins probably, but it all felt justified.

It wasn’t a remarkable film but still enjoyable. What I liked most were the little things the characters shared in social situations. The characters themselves were very good. Pacino and De Niro were excellent as usual but I either didn’t realise, or had forgotten how good an actor Pesci is.

T-Boon

Coach
Joker was good but this is better imo, it prob went over your head cause you got a pea brain lol

Not sure why, but this comment actually hurt and I haven't had an emotion in about 10 years. So congratulations.

In truth I did like Once Upon A Time. The ending was lit.
Its just I really don't like Di Caprio.

Smack

Coach
Not sure why, but this comment actually hurt and I haven't had an emotion in about 10 years. So congratulations.

In truth I did like Once Upon A Time. The ending was lit.
Its just I really don't like Di Caprio.

when he
was amazing

The movie had me smiling the whole way through almost, I really enjoyed it. It was his homage to hollywood