What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

___

Juniors
Letting go of Sasha Banks is the worst thing WWE can do. Along with Becky, she is the best women's division wrestler there is today.

Banks was great in NXT, but has just coasted on the main roster. I think that is because she’s been a babyface almost the whole time, while her character & the person playing it is a natural heel.

___

Juniors
Banks was great in NXT, but has just coasted on the main roster. I think that is because she’s been a babyface almost the whole time, while her character & the person playing it is a natural heel.
Respectfully, I disagree. Banks persona is so likeable, that when she came to the main roster as a heel, everyone loved her. Much like Becky. She was a heel and her fan-power is what turned her face. Some wrestlers can't change their persona no matter how hard they try. Even Cena - they couldn't fully pull him off as a heel when he was feuding with The Rock. Rey Mysterio is another one - a face his entire career.

Then you get the odd, really talented wrestlers from the AE who can do both perfectly - The Rock, Stone Cold, Mankind, and Undertaker.

Harper will likely end up in AEW, since he’s crossed paths with a lot of those guys from his Chikara days. Sin Cara is already lined up for a commentary role with Alberto Del Rio’s Combate Americas MMA promotion. The Ascension, no idea.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Deonna Purrazzo
Aleksandar Jaksic
Andrea Listenberger (writer)
Rusev
No Way Jose
Zack Ryder
Maria Kanellis
Mike Kanellis
Rowan
Sarah Logan
Mike Chioda (referee)
Primo
Epico
Billy Kidman (producer)
Pat Buck (producer)
Shawn Daivari (producer)
Scott Armstrong (producer)
Sarah Stock (producer)
Heath Slater
Kurt Angle (producer)
Shane Helms (producer)
Dave Finlay (producer)
Lance Storm (producer)
Mike Rotunda (producer)
Aiden English
Eric Young
Drake Maverick
Curt Hawkins
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
EC3
Lio Rush

Some very good gets for AEW there should they want them. EC3 was criminally underused by the Men who like cock in and around their mouths for God knows what reason, while The Club would further bolster AEW's tag team ranks. Rusev is a bonafide star and another big man, so he'd be a huge get for them. Drake Maverick would be a good manager addition to their roster too.

Rhyno

First Grade
F**k you wwe for releasing Hawkins and Ryder

love watching their figure hunts and stuff on YouTube they should have been pushed as genuine team and not jobbers. They could of done some good stuff with the 24/7 championship over social media

hopefully they go to impact and get a good run as tag champs

devastated for them

Rhyno

First Grade
Rusev should of won the world title years ago

I can see the Viking raiders asking for a release now that Logan is gone

Brian Zane on YouTube hit the nail on the head with today's releases. Definitely worth watching his video.

Devastating for guys like Ryder and Slater who aren't superstars but have been good company men for over a decade. Mike Chioda too.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, but it was inevitable.

How unlucky is Vince? XFL gets a relaunch and it's wiped out by the coronavirus almost immediately.

He's lost a shitload of money in the last few weeks.

I mean, he paid $20 million in bribes to get the WWE listed as an essential service in Florida and has been named on Trump's farcical "reopening America" committee, so I'm sure he's doing okay.

bileduct

Coach
I mean, he paid $20 million in bribes to get the WWE listed as an essential service in Florida and has been named on Trump's farcical "reopening America" committee, so I'm sure he's doing okay.
You think all of that $18.5m is coming out of Vince's pocket? That money comes from the America First Action super PAC, which was specifically set up to do exactly what they've just done in Florida.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/linda-mcmahon-2020-america-first-trump-super-pac-1368075

The WWE would be losing a shitload of money right now based on the fact they're not touring.