What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

Frank Facer

First Grade
Great, not only do we have an imbecile for a coach, no good centres or a ball playing forward. But worse of all i find out that some of my fellow dragons supporters are idiotic bigots. If i wanted to read alt right ideologies i would subscribe to 8chan not a footy forum.
if you want to talk nonsense get on there with all the other looney tunes.
Ashamed and embarrassed.
Bigot means being intolerant to people with different beliefs, views and opinions that yourself and that includes religious beliefs. So anyone who calls Folau a homophobe is a bigot. Are you able to point out how my post I was intolerant of others beliefs, views or opinions.

I actually think you are the one who is the bigot. lol Usually the ones who call others bigots are the most self righteous hypocritical bigots. You should actually research the links I provided you. lol

Last edited:

chewbacca

Juniors
Bigot means being intolerant to people with different beliefs, views and opinions that yourself and that includes religious beliefs. So anyone who calls Folau a homophobe is a bigot. Are you able to point out how my post I was intolerant of others beliefs, views or opinions.

I actually think you are the one who is the bigot. lol Usually the ones who call others bigots are the most self righteous hypocritical bigot. You should actually research the links I provided you. lol
settle petal. Don't get your swatztika in a knot.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I am posting this as a timely reminder of our responsibilities when it comes to posting or linking to material that contains misinformation in the promotion of hate speech or vilification:

From earlier this year...

The LGBTI Legal Service lodged today a complaint of vilification against 25 people responsible for engaging in public acts of hate speech during the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey last year.

Last year, the LGBTI Legal Service received State Government funding to monitor and bring to account people engaging in unlawful hate speech during the postal survey. This project resulted in the complaint lodged today with the Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland.

During the postal survey, the LGBTI Legal Service collected over 220 examples of hate speech. The hate speech ranges from individual posts on social media pages to neo-Nazi groups plastering posters around university campuses. From these examples, the LGBTI Legal Service selected the worst of the worst to sue under the Queensland vilification laws. These laws prohibit publicly engaging in hatred towards, serious contempt for, or severe ridicule someone because they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender.

These Queensland laws draw a line between hate speech and free speech, recognising the harmful and destructive impact of vilification.

MORE: https://lgbtilegalservice.org.au/20...ng-the-australian-marriage-law-postal-survey/
--------------------------------
From 1 August 2013 it became unlawful to discriminate against a person on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity and intersex status under federal law. Same-sex couples are also protected from discrimination under the definition of ‘marital or relationship status’. These new protections will particularly apply to lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, gender diverse and intersex people.

The Sex Discrimination Amendment (Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Intersex Status) Act 2013 (Cth) (SDA Amendment Act) inserts these new grounds into the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth) (SDA).

People can make complaints to the Australian Human Rights Commission if they believe they have been discriminated against on the basis of these new grounds.

Most states and territories have some form of protection against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity; however, the SDA Amendment Act introduces more inclusive definitions and addresses gaps such as a lack of coverage for acts or practices of the federal government. It also includes the new ground of intersex status.

MORE:
https://www.humanrights.gov.au/our-work/lgbti/projects/new-protection

Willow

Assistant Moderator

I actually think you are the one who is the bigot. lol Usually the ones who call others bigots are the most self righteous hypocritical bigot. You should actually research the links I provided you. lol
That's very interesting, but what are your views on fluoride in our water?

Frank Facer

First Grade
That's very interesting, but what are your views on fluoride in our water?
I don't drink tap water and haven't done so for a very long time. I am against having fluoride in our water and if you all did your own research, you would be too. I heard that the Nazis used to put fluoride in the water of the concentration camps to subdue the inhabitants and to make them less intelligent.

I also use All Smiles herbal toothpaste.

BTW what do my views on fluoride have to do with this thread.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I do think it’s interesting that if you click on the flag image in our moronic friend’s post, there are a number of stats highlighting the high suicide rate of gay men & women (yet this is listed as just another warped fact).

But when people spout views like he does, you can understand why.

Who cares who wants to stick what in who. Provided a) they are over age and b) it’s consensual, go nuts..

Who you f**k doesn’t define who you are..