What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

>zuzu<

Juniors
Its not been tested so hard to say. On one hand I would say yes as it is likely it is written that they have sole discretion on if to register a player. On the other the bible basher could claim religious persecution and bring a civil case. Given there are religious schools that will not employ people of other/non religions, homosexuals or people they deem unworthy Id suggest the decision to employ largely rests with the employer.
Definitely thought this would be given a mention, since it is shoe on the other foot.

It would be interesting to see if these sorts of situations go to the fullest extent. Apart of me was hoping that the IF and RA case was not settled and went to court... it could have set an interesting precedent...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Definitely thought this would be given a mention, since it is shoe on the other foot.

It would be interesting to see if these sorts of situations go to the fullest extent. Apart of me was hoping that the IF and RA case was not settled and went to court... it could have set an interesting precedent...

I reckon that case would have been more about what was in his contract and if he breached it rather than if someone has the right to go against a companies social values and inclusivity policies based on a religious belief. Its hard to see, given how bigoted and in some cases violence inciting some religious texts are, that you can say what you like as a high profile member of a public facing org and get away with it.

The Rosco

Bench
Only disparaging to those who being called gay is an insult.

Do you have a problem with gays?

Much better for you to come out then stay in the closet.

I can point you in the direction of some people who can help you with that.
I have gay friends. Well, acquaintances . . . don't really care if someone is gay or not. To the same extent that I don't really care if you are a swinger or not. Or if you are into bestiality, or little kiddies. Don't shove it down my throat( shouldn't say that to someone who talks so often about sucking cxxks), don't talk about it in front of my Mrs or kids, and there is no issue whatsoever.
I still laugh at you defending the gays, then using gayness as a slur.
You sure you don't like to pop the odd willie into your gob ? Not that there's nothing wrong with that.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I have gay friends. Well, acquaintances . . . don't really care if someone is gay or not. To the same extent that I don't really care if you are a swinger or not. Or if you are into bestiality, or little kiddies. Don't shove it down my throat( shouldn't say that to someone who talks so often about sucking cxxks), don't talk about it in front of my Mrs or kids, and there is no issue whatsoever.
You sure you don't like to pop the odd willie into your gob ? Not that there's nothing wrong with that.
LOL the only one shoving anything down anyone's throat is folau...

But you'd like to take him down your throat.

You can always tell the closet gays.

It's interesting that you don't care if someone is a paedophile.....

AJB1102

First Grade

Dude.... what?

billygilmore

Juniors

Man not caring if someone’s a pedo ? That’s f**ked up dude

Rabbit toes

First Grade
28667E8D-8645-4FF9-8737-899743FB637B.gif

mave

Coach

Early start on the cans yesterday ?

The Rosco

Bench
Early start on the cans yesterday ?
yeah, sort of Mave. I was gonna remove the stupid comment about kiddies, but then I thought I'd leave it in and see the reaction. Personally, I've never touched a little kid, their dog or their gay uncle. Or aunty. Well, possibly the aunty.
Good to see society still has boundaries.

typicalfan

Coach
yeah, sort of Mave. I was gonna remove the stupid comment about kiddies, but then I thought I'd leave it in and see the reaction. Personally, I've never touched a little kid, their dog or their gay uncle. Or aunty. Well, possibly the aunty.
How cerebral of you.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah it is called consent by adults.

So get over it.

Treat them as humans.

Give it a try.

Latest posts