What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

nontime111

Juniors
I do think it’s interesting that if you click on the flag image in our moronic friend’s post, there are a number of stats highlighting the high suicide rate of gay men & women (yet this is listed as just another warped fact).

But when people spout views like he does, you can understand why.

Who cares who wants to stick what in who. Provided a) they are over age and b) it’s consensual, go nuts..

Who you f**k doesn’t define who you are..
everyone you dissagree with in life is a 'moron' hmm...that says more about you than me sorry

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
everyone you dissagree with in life is a 'moron' hmm...that says more about you than me sorry
Based on what you’ve posted, I’m relieved that you and I don’t align with how I view the world..

Old Timer

Coach
*Deleted*
Can you confirm if you doubled your medication prior to this post?
If so maybe you need to try not taking them and see what happens.
If you didn't take any then best you start again asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

nontime111

Juniors
Based on what you’ve posted, I’m relieved that you and I don’t align with how I view the world..
the internet is a very bad way to assume you know anybody brother...I get along with everyone I have to im a drummer...but I love my family and hope to keep that alive in life thats all as its all dissintegrating before our eyes for hedonism
Ive got three broken bones and have had for two months, I come here to feel part of a brotherhood as I Im the ONLY leage fan at all here n oone to celebrate or commisrate with only on this forum...so just go easy Im in a sh($%^load of pain nothing helps I cant even sit as its a broken ankle and knee and ote on the other foot, ll i do is wirite songs work hard talk league here and research this agenda...for years and only for I care...or else why would I bother?
Im in a lot of pain physically...just grinding healing total housebound for ages and deathly miss my daily 20 km a walk way out in the bush per day....so instead of gong crazy, heres my sanctuary , I was in the QLD Symphony Orchestra also and 2 of our biggest rock bands so...ive given a lot, Im aloud to say I dissagree with the gay agenda, sorry, thats democracy and you can say what you want too just dont play the man, nothing to do with me its an agenda being pushed even on kids now little boys dont know which was is up im sick of it

IM only getting a ray of sunshine from hearing about the YOUNG brigade coming through!

so stop playing the man Im not here to argue thats what they want, the elites

nontime111

Juniors
Can you confirm if you doubled your medication prior to this post?
If so maybe you need to try not taking them and see what happens.
If you didn't take any then best you start again asap.
haha...no Im all natural dont go to doctors, not a Christian thing, I just dont trust any medication and never been sick, so not used to this innactivity...just using heaps of Collagen and raw eggs really and raw meat to heal it...but yes I did hit the drink the first whole month! slow healing, ever had a broken ankle?? how long do they take to stop literally throbbing ? Ive never had big breaks only nose from league..and toes ankles a pretty hard downer as you walk on it all the time and I have 2 cats that are in an out like yo yos..

I would like to go to the church of Israel F and pound my fists at the videos of Satan’s bushfire hell hounds -the f**king koalas.

They all deserve to die slow and painful deaths because some people are attracted to people of the same gender.

And behold wombats and lizards deserve the same fate.

Because Israel is a man of enlightenment, logic and science.

He surely knows the truth.

How anyone can hold a different view is beyond comprehension.

From the pulpit of Israel:

“ then Alf the possum, he flicked his tail and Robert the possum, he saw things he should not have seen and he liked it!

Then God, she got the shits and caused a lightning strike to hit the tallest tree in the billabong and that is why the bushfire came.

And that is why the aru have bought me another 3 houses.

People keep go funding me to stop lesbian platypus’s breeding.

nontime111

Juniors
dont you tire of getting beat so badly everyday on here by everyone?
its shit for my ego doing so much winning you really gotta stop

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
This is an incredible variety show.

It even has the chess playing pigeon.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
I’d never heard that expression. Had to look it up.

When it comes to actual chess I have to admit I’m a bit of a wood pusher. Hopefully not in too many other parts of my life.
All chess sets were once made from wood.
There were those that strategically placed pieces on the board and used strategies to defeat their opponents.
Then there were those that just pushed the pieces of wood with little to no strategic thought process at all.
I suspect Mc Fookknuckle thinks that his NRL coaching style is like that of a Grandmaster playing for the world title, the only trouble is he that he is a wood pusher of the 1st order.
I note that a new play is coming out about the Fischer V Spassky match of 1972 held in Reykjavik and even as great as he was whilst sitting at the board Fischer was an extremely flawed personality in almost every other respect and that sounds like someone we know.

sa1nt5

Juniors
You can’t exclude on the basis of words. It’s communistic, the galah playing front row for the Boncos suggests it is hypocrisy squared, the NRL and league unlimited believe themselves to be the doyens of what is right and what is not regardless of societal norms. They use strong arm tactics, bullying, lies, cheating and whatever is at their disposal and sometimes what is not to get their way, when the next league war erupts the NRL and all offshoots such as this rubbish antique platform will be gone for good. Thing is, as a practicing Christian Israel brings more kindness to the world then the words gay is good could ever bring. Unless your name is Gary Jack. Now don’t be critical of flies on your food or you may, sooner than you think, find yourself in a stasi re education camp comrade.

_Johnsy

Referee
It seems Brisbane are seeking NRL approval for Israel Folau's return to the code.

Good on Brisbane. The NRL must have rocks in its head to decline a legitimate application. For all its vacuous inclusivity mantra, they seem hell-bent on following Rugby Australia's woke but ill-advised stance.

All this because a person of faith expresses a religious belief in his personal time.

So much for welcoming everybody, no matter colour, ethnicity, sexuality or faith to the fold.

I for one hope the NRL doesn't capitulate to the perpetually outraged on Twitter. But V'landys original comments on the matter do not auger well for a reasonable and fair outcome.

Straight Shooter
What a load of horse shyte, I’ll simplify it for you.

is the game better off:
A) with him
B) without him.

B for me.

sa1nt5

Juniors
What a load of horse shyte, I’ll simplify it for you.

is the game better off:
A) with him
B) without him.

B for me.
That’s not inclusive. You’re out, on yer bike, there’s the door please be more tolerant and inclusive in future. There is no room in the game for intolerance unless it’s about tolerance then intolerance is tolerated. Now don’t be intolerant and become a hypocrite because that’s a whole other can of worms.