What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Now you’re deflecting even further away from the question. I expected that of you as it’s standard behaviour when things get too tough for you to handle.

Why do I have so many bats and balls?

Old Timer

Coach
Now you’re deflecting even further away from the question. I expected that of you as it’s standard behaviour when things get too tough for you to handle.

Why do I have so many bats and balls?
Good to see that you have finally admitted that you have many bats and balls.
Your simple admission should now help you to answer the question that you keep asking of me.
Look to your inner self and you will find the answer.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Good to see that you have finally admitted that you have many bats and balls.
Your simple admission should now help you to answer the question that you keep asking of me.
Look to your inner self and you will find the answer.
FMD your lack of providing an answer makes Donald Trump look like an amateur..

Why do you say I have so many bats and balls?

Old Timer

Coach
FMD your lack of providing an answer makes Donald Trump look like an amateur..

You just admitted you have lots of bats and balls so you are well on the way to solving what is obviously a great mystery to yourself.
I suspect I am not the only one that knows why you have them and I hope the others hold their counsel as this learning curve is very important for your personal development.
Don't take the easy way out muzby by having others just tell you the answer use some initiative and reasoning skills (notice I left out comprehension as that is not a skill that you have) and maybe you could put forward some possible answers and I'll say cold, warm, hot as a guide.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You just admitted you have lots of bats and balls so you are well on the way to solving what is obviously a great mystery to yourself.
I suspect I am not the only one that knows why you have them and I hope the others hold their counsel as this learning curve is very important for your personal development.
Don't take the easy way out muzby by having others just tell you the answer use some initiative and reasoning skills (notice I left out comprehension as that is not a skill that you have) and maybe you could put forward some possible answers and I'll say cold, warm, hot as a guide.
See now you’re getting back to the Old Timer of days gone by - the long tirade, insults and ranting to use 1000 words when the initial answer to the question would have been much, much shorter.

Old Timer

Coach
See now you’re getting back to the Old Timer of days gone by - the long tirade, insults and ranting to use 1000 words when the initial answer to the question would have been much, much shorter.

Cold

Old Timer

Coach
Did you forget to put pants on again?

Just got dressed so thought you might like this and no googling or asking others for the answer either.
A bat and a ball cost $1.10 in total. The bat costs $1.00 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just got dressed so thought you might like this and no googling or asking others for the answer either.
A bat and a ball cost $1.10 in total. The bat costs $1.00 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
5c

Try harder.

And answer my goddamn question you pantsless geriatric.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
@Old Timer

29dqmt.gif